1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mature Discussion I'm confused.. but not at the same time?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by andy1, Feb 5, 2021.

1. andy1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I am a women. I just use the label bisexual but I don't know I do lean more towards women but have had feelings for men. I've known I've been attracted to other females for a long while and have had feelings for a few girls. ive never dated one though. never had a boyfriend either. I can be attracted to men physically but I don't ever feel any sort of connection when I sleep with them. ive never enjoyed it. only did it because I needed to try again and again because I was confused, which in turn, only confused me more.

however I have never been with a girl in any way but do fantasize about it often, rarely ever fantasize about men. I am currently talking to a girl, which I have done before but never something as serious as this. and I don't know, I just don't feel that type of connection and feelings I normally would feel when im highly attracted to someone. I am attracted to her and she's amazing, but idk I don't feel myself wanting to be in anything long term with her. and I especially don't want to hurt her.

its extremely confusing because its my first time being with a girl in this way and im not sure if its just her specifically im not into, or what because I do find women sexually attractive and have had deep feelings for them before. has anyone ever had an experience like this their first time with the same gender? please I need advice.