1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm attracted to hunky guys

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Moonboy93, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Moonboy93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm attracted to hunky guys are very toned have muscle not too much however I'm overweight I just want a guy like me they're probably don't like guys who are overweight I just want feel him caress him make me feel comfortable for who I am even have conversation all day long it's very awkward to say that

2. bsg75apollo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We all have our types, there is nothing wrong with that. Our types are not the same. Sometimes you find yourself attracted to someone who isn't your type. Right now, I'm seeing a guy who would not be consider my type. But it works. Sometimes it is the reverse

Rayland, Moonboy93, Cinnamoon and 2 others like this.
  3. Isbjorn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There is nothing wrong with your attractions. Sounds like you might be attracted to bears. Muscle bears in particular. Many of those same bears would be attracted to your body type as well. As my son once told me. There is someone for everyone.

My attractions are different, but my FWB is one who would not be in my ultimate attraction range. But he is very sexy in his own way, which attracted me to him.

Try not to get down on yourself or think you are unworthy. You will find that other's view of you does not match yours and in a surprising way. I know I was. I am 6'3, 295lbs. I am also a hairy bear, polar bear, if you will. Polar bears have white or graying body hair. My facial hair is prematurely grey/white. My near white goatee is very attractive to many guys, and it has taken me some time to get used to people being attracted to me.I am a BIG dude, but once I started looking and transmitting my desire, it has amazed me how many find me attractive.

Don't get down on yourself and keep looking. You will find a mutual attraction with someone. I am sure. It may be more difficult where you are, not because of your looks, but because of the availability of those you are looking for. Keep a good attitude and don't give up on looking.

PEACE!

FireFox, Rayland and Moonboy93 like this.
  4. Moonboy93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll just want a good looking guys to like me

5. Isbjorn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like you!

I know that is not what you mean, but you are a likable person and that is most of the battle out there. I bet there are those that are attracted to you that you are completely oblivious to. Give yourself a break. Don't give up or get too disheartened.

Cinnamoon and Moonboy93 like this.
  6. Moonboy93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    thanks I'll been hard myself for very long time it's because Society and social media.

7. FireFox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Society and social media can suck it mate, it may be hard but disregard those two. They aren't good benchmarks.

Isbjorn, Moonboy93 and Cinnamoon like this.
  8. Cinnamoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Social media is often very curated and staged. Influencers and the like are literally paid to appear perfect, so it's basically their full time job. People like you and me, working for a living, studying for better lives and struggling along with the rest of us, aren't really represented that way. Normal life is unglamorous, hard, boring, but still totally worth it. Perfect is impossible anyway.

Rayland, Isbjorn and Moonboy93 like this.