1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idk if I want to go to Heaven.....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by GoinStag, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To me I don't see why there even could be a Hell like the one they talk about. What's more if Jesus died on the cross for us, then all our sins are purged. And if that's the case, when we die we're not waiting in a line, we're just going to appear in heaven...

Also did you know there is a Hell on Earth? It's in Michigan :grin:

2. xequar

And it really is as craptacular as everyone makes it out to be. I sure wouldn't want to spend an eternity there!! :help:

3. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hell is just a construct designed to threaten and coerce.

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've often wondered if some pissed off priest added the part about laying with a man after his boyfriend ran out on him. just sayin

5. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I was raised Catholic, I went to 8 years of catechism, and I go to a Catholic high school...so I'm not clueless to the Catholic church and it's teachings, I've just learned them from "a straight point of view", if that makes any sense.

6. Jay

Jay

One thing: Don't judge and you won't be judged. If anyone, including hardcore Christians judge you, they will be judged back, more severely.

Gay makes no mistakes, we do. As long as you live a good life according to the law and the natural law (No stealing, no killing, no lying), then you're good.

I am going to a higher extent, because of my love to God, I am remaining Chaste. But that is something I chose for myself and I am not going to impose that to anyone else. This is the best way for me to live my sexuality and my Christianity.

7. Elven

I don't see the point in spending your life thinking about what is going to happen when you die, as intriguing as it is. As the bible says itself your LIFE is what matters, don't spend the whole race thinking about weather there's cake at the end, you'll just get distracted and lose the race, better not to think about it and get a surprise. If when you die you continue to exist in any manner I would consider that a bonus...

#47 Elven, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2010