1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i keep losing+ masculinity issues

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by masterofnone, Dec 13, 2021.

1. masterofnone

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i don’t really know where to post this as i know this is usually a site for lgbtq+ identifying people but i feel this sort of ties in with my issue. the past few months i keep striking out with women. id say the last 5 months. i can get to the cuddling stage, kissing or even making out. but i’ve been struggling to go all the way. before my ocd this wasn’t as much of an issue, i’ve always been pretty good with women. it’s almost like my confidence has just been killed.
    i’ve always sort of had issues with my masculinity as i’m not a stereotypical man, i don’t care for sports, i’m not muscular, not really into cars. this isn’t to say i’m feminine but rather not typically masculine. this girl said she wanted to get with me tonight, so i pursued and then she kinda got with my friend (who happens to be more of a stereotypical masculine type). i feel so shit about this. i don’t think i’m ugly, i actually consider myself quite attractive and i believe a lot of women think that too (from what i’ve been told). idk what my problem is. i just keep losing.

2. Y2B

Y2B

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If you looking for something serious, you need somebody who will cherish your beautiful inside more than outside. I know as much as you wrote, but if she turn you down just for a muscle... That pretty much says it all. Don't let it bother you for too long.

3. masterofnone

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    this hasn’t been a one off thing. i’ve struck out with women im trying to pursue sexually a lot the past 5 months.

4. Y2B

Y2B

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In my opinion, if they didn't like your look, they wouldn't be meeting with you in the first place. Especially if you two looking for sexual adventures. It's hard to say what could be the problem. You think it's your masculine, but maybe it's something else? Me for example, I'm not into muscles too. Quite contrary, i find skinny boys attractive. You said that you see yourself attractive, then you have enough confidence in your actions. I think you were just unlucky. Does all of your "losses" were to the muscle guys?

5. caden0803

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It is probably a case of you have not found the right one yet.

#5 caden0803, Dec 13, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2021