1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i don't feel enough

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by I Love Dory, Jan 20, 2022.

1. I Love Dory

I Love Dory Guest

i don't feel enough for anyone or anything. I'm not suicidal, i'm just depressed and literally hate everything about myself and have no one to talk to so i'm basically balling all my emotions and secrets and forcing them down my throat. i just wish i had someone to hold me, accept me, and help me through finding my sexual orientation honestly.

2. bsg75apollo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that you will find that there are a lot of people here who have dealt with depression and low self-worth. I think that you will also find that people here are more than willing to provide a sympathetic ear and words of encouragement.

3. I Love Dory

I Love Dory Guest

thanks but idk who to talk to on here

4. bsg75apollo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'll probably find multiple people willing. Just keep posting and let them get to know you. Connections will happen

5. I Love Dory

I Love Dory Guest

i mean ig
    thanks you seem nice
    hoping you have a good day!

6. GazesToClouds

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hiiii OP, I know EXACTLY how you feel I felt something very similar before I came to EC and still do to a much much lesser extent. I know its really really hard trying to find your way through these feelings. I still struggle with understanding my sexuality but with the help of everyone in EC ive finally gotten to a point where I can start moving forwards. If you are just looking for someone to talk to id recommend making a post in the Chit chat section or if you have a particular issue try in one of the others. There are always people here who are willing to talk, if you aren't ready to make a new post about you are always welcome to talk to me :grin: I hope I have helped in some way and if you need anything please just let me know

7. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was interested that you began your message saying this. When you say, I don't feel enough for anyone or anything, what exactly do you mean? What do you think it actually means to feel enough, or be enough for someone... or something?

You know, hate is a very strong and powerful word and once we load it onto ourselves it can really drag us down. We should never underestimate the power of the language we use or the labels we apply to ourselves. Do you really hate everything about yourself, to the point you can see no good in your life or personality?

You talk about wanting someone to hold you, accept you and help you as you find a way through your sexual orientation, so why don't you use this thread to sketch out what you are struggling with and what you need. Maybe through the process of openness and sharing you will find some relief from the overwhelming feelings you are experiencing right now. The more you tell us, the more we can try to help.

8. bsg75apollo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Of course I'm nice!

9. I Love Dory

I Love Dory Guest

oh sorry, i know you're nice i didn't mean for it to sound rude or anything, sorry

10. bsg75apollo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not at all. Didnt take it that way at all. It was said in a joking tone.

11. I Love Dory

I Love Dory Guest

oh ok
    thanks though for caring though i really appreciate it.