1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to find lipstick lesbians

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ceilo, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Linkmaste

Hello another feminine lesbian here! I do sports and run and can play video games but I like dresses and makeup and tolerate pink. Just don't expect me to get pedicures I have ticklish feet.

I agree it's hard to find the more feminine or even I would say I'm a hybrid of the two. I just can't imagine myself with either a complete butch or a complete femme. Maybe it depends on the person I'm not too sure but I just want another lesbian friend who's been through what I had. It would be nice.

2. Nils

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not butch. Just lazy. I like dresses and skirts and makeup and jewlery. But usually I look in my closet, see what a pain in the ass everything is, and just wear whatever trash smells clean. I don't really sleep much so that may be why I'm so lazy. Sleepiness.

3. Moogle

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know. Maybe try dropping a magazine with a Portia de Rosssi spread in a bar and see if any women get hot and flustered? :slight_smile: Seriously though it can be tough. And even though we are the only lesbians depicted in the media, in real life we are really underrepresented.

But we are out there! Me and my lippy partner have been together 5 years now and we couldn't be happier. Bonding over our passion for makeup, fashion, shoes and so many cool things has been such a deep, powerful and fun experience for us both. Sure when people first meet us they assume we are just really good friends. Our neighbour still thinks we are sisters. A good snog usually sets them straight though, or gay rather hehe.

It was a long, long journey to find each other, but it was well worth the wait. Hang in there, we are out there X