1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How honest are you about looks?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BreezyB, Feb 3, 2021.

1. BreezyB

Do you/would tell someone they're cute even if you dont find them the least bit attractive?

If someone tells me I'm cute or attractive I always return the compliment even if I dont find them attractive or even think they're ugly. But I truly believe there is someone for everyone, so it's not a lie, they are attractive to someone it's just not me

2. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No. I don't do that. It could make them think you're interested or it might make them thing you're a creep if they're not interested.

If I am on really comfortable terms with a person and they are attractive or how they are dressed up looks real nice, I will tell them. You have to be more careful with how you tell someone of the same gender if you don't want them to get the wrong idea. Like "Where did you get that cool jacket?"

3. old tacoma

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I use the term “cute” freely in reference to someone’s pet (small dog, puppy, cat, kitten). I also use the term “cute” for a person in reference to someone’s baby or toddler. There is one notable exception — if I am with a guy who is actually super cute, I will tell him he’s cute as a term of endearment. ;-)

4. garbage

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So far, I haven't ever really find a person to be completely "unattractive" or "ugly." Even if I generally don't like their appearance, there's something there that I can genuinely compliment, whether it's simply their hair or their skin or even an article of clothing. Clothes are probably the easiest thing to compliment if I'm not sure, and I'm not terribly picky about them anyway.

I try not to lead people on by remaining casual. I don't see anything wrong with giving a little compliment as long as I believe it, I shouldn't have to worry about me coming across like I am interested, in my opinion.