1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me out please.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Danielw, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Danielw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know this is going to sound dumb to people. But I’m struggling to come to terms myself. I’m straight but have been curious for a long time about gay sex. So much I’ve created a ###### account and had a few meets. I have interest in both males and females but I can’t see males romantically only females. But when it comes to the term sex. I enjoy being fucked more than fucking a girl and it’s like I can only see men for sex. Please help I don’t know what to do.

SGee likes this.
  2. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not dumb at all! Figuring out your sexuality is, generally, super confusing no matter what stage you're at in life. Ultimately it's up to you as to how you want to identify and what feels good/right to you. But it's not a race or an emergency, and you can take the time to find out what you really want.

While I definitely can't say definitively what your orientation is, I'd imagine it's somewhere between straight and bi. It's entirely possible to still be straight but enjoy penetrative sex as a male. That's why pegging is a thing, after all. It's also possible that you might have a romantic orientation that's different than your sexual one; I've met a couple of people who identified as heteroromantic but bisexual.

Hopefully I didn't make things more confusing for you, I just want to emphasize that you're experiencing something that is totally normal. There's nothing wrong with experimenting and finding what you like.

SGee and BiGemini87 like this.
  3. sighs

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You could be heteroromantic but queer sexual (homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, etc.) It’s perfectly fine and valid to have differing romantic and sexual orientations.

SGee likes this.
  4. Danielw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you. That’s helped a lot

EleanorHunter likes this.
  5. Robyn mac

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No label you are who you are Daniel. You enjoy what you like. If you want male company fine. Tomorrow you want female company fine. If you find a female that enjoys pegging all the better. Life is short do what you like and enjoy.

SGee likes this.