1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by innerangst, Mar 2, 2021.

1. innerangst

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In essence, I’m AMAB, and closely identify with it, but at the same time there’s a female part of me I’ve largely ignored all my life. I grew up in a small town, where such things weren’t encouraged, so I guess I always hated myself for it. I think I’m bigender or gender fluid anyways, but this sometimes creates body dysmorphia issues as both can be present at the same time, or rarely the female part of me feels dominant. Anyways I hope to meet some people and hopefully what I've written makes sense.

2. DecentOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi innerangst,

I see you got welcomed on the other threads, but I still wanted to be sure you got a reply here. Welcome to EC!

I’ve found Empty Closets to be one of the nicest places on the internet. And I get so much from reading other people’s posts, it has helped me see a wider wonderful world out there.

3. innerangst

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks, yes everyone seems quite friendly, which is nice. If I could just get out of my own head now haha

4. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    innerangst.....Hello again! I believe I suggested to you that you check out the "Sexual Identity" sub-forum here on Empty Closets (if I didn't, I should have! :old_big_grin: ). I'd like to repeat that suggestion. I'd also like to suggest that the "General Support & Advice" sub-forum is also a great place to ask questions. We really are glad that you've found us here on EC and hope that we can help you find answers to questions and friends to make your LGBTQ+ life a little easier! :old_smile:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

innerangst likes this.
  5. innerangst

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks David! Yeah I'm starting to find my way bit by bit on here. It's just taking some time. Your suggestions are great though :slight_smile:

quebec likes this.