1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General opinion

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jake k, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Jake k

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I found out after braking up with my pos ex boyfriend that I found out he was cheating on me for more than 6 months with this guy. The guy was cool with him dating both of us and my ex made me his side bitch and I feel so hurt by this. I feel like the whole relationship was fake or not real. All the emotions weren’t even real. Please note that I took him up to the hospital and stayed with him when his gull bladder was about to explode. Btw I have AVPD but I am up front about it and tell people that I might be socially distant but I try to communicate the best I can

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jake.....It was absolutely the right thing to do when you broke up with him. As you discovered, he was just using you and no one deserves to have that happen to them. I am so very sorry that this happened to you. AVPD or not, you do not deserve this. The best things for now is to take a little time and put yourself back together emotionally before you do anything else. Right now the most important thing is you. Don't try to get into a relationship so soon after this kind of a breakup...that usually ends up being a very bad choice...give yourself time to heal. In the meantime, share with us here on Empty Closets and let us help! :old_smile:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

TinyWerewolf likes this.
  3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry to hear about your breakup. Regardless of your AVPD, it was up to your boyfriend up to communicate whatever it was that he was thinking and/or break up with you before fooling around with other people. I hope you find your healing :slight_smile: