1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time being with a woman

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Laine7008, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Laine7008

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I hope this is okay to ask, I am not asking for any explicit responses, also hope this is the right thread.

The past year I fell for a woman twice my age, I have never in my life been with a woman sexually other than drunk make outs or a kiss back in high school but I feel like we did for the guys because I was never attracted to any of my friends. Maybe I’m odd but I am only attracted to older woman.

anyways, I have been thinking about what it would be like to actually “be” with her.
    Having only been with men, it’s very very hard to picture. Not that I don’t want it because I would absolutely give anything for that to happen with her but it’s still in a way taboo to me.

Of any of you don’t mind sharing, what were your first experiences like with a woman after you had only been with men?

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi @Laine7008 :slight_smile:

I imagine that there will be a range of experiences because there are so many variables, but for me, it felt easier and more natural. The whole experience has been completely different than with my male ex and in a very positive way. Even the flirting and the anticipation beforehand was more fun and just flowed easier. I was nervous and had some worries, but apparently that didn’t come across in the moment and it didn’t stop me from enjoying it either.

For context, she was fully aware that it was my first time with another woman and we were both sober. We had also discussed likes and dislikes beforehand whilst flirting, etc. so we each had some understanding of each other’s preferences going in. Overall, I’ve found it much easier to be open with her than with my ex, and as I’m sure you know, communication really helps.

Does that answer your question a little?

Laine7008 and Really like this.
  3. Laine7008

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Thank you!! That’s a perfect response, I appreciate you sharing your experience :slight_smile:

LostInDaydreams likes this.
  4. CanadaGamerGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's hard to write a reply to this because I think it depends on the person and their level of comfortable intimacy and other factors. I always feel most comfortable when I talk about what I'm comfortable with and they tell me what they like before any kind of intimacy happens. I'm not a person that tends to initiate a lot of touch because even with my family members, we aren't a very touchy family with hugging, for example.

I always really believe it just depends on the person and just being as open with them as possible, and just experimenting with what you like and making sure that you're both comfortable in what you're doing. So in all, I think it's just being open in your communication and communicating your intentions to her so you know that she is reading you properly.

Hope that helps a little bit!