1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family still financially supports me and feeling judged by my friend and not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Leah061, May 16, 2022.

1. Leah061

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This isn’t specifically an lgbt issue I’m dealing with and I don’t post here as often as I used to so I hope it’s okay if I share a bit about this here and maybe ask for words of wisdom. I’ve had this friend from college for years and she’s been such a rock for me. She’s been with me through a lot, including when I was first dealing with coming out, and has been such a supportive and kind friend. She’s also very midwestern and “nice” and doesn’t communicate a lot of her feelings, and over the years I’ve learned how to read her a bit better. As kind as she often is, I’ve found her to be veryyy judgemental

2. Leah061

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well shoot my whole second half didn’t post so I’ll have to come back to this with the rest of it

Tai and Nealg like this.
  3. Nealg

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Haha. I’m sitting on the edge of my seat for the rest of the story!!

Tai likes this.