1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doubt

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Aravindhn, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Aravindhn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am a male and I am attracted to men sweating ,saliva and being suffered. I am doubting my sexuality as I am more aroused by men sweating than sexual acts with a woman. I am not aroused by any sorts of sexual acts with men and I am turned off by sex with men. When I see a handsome man I get butterflies and get strongly aroused and I folloe them to know their sweat but not to women. I am more attracted to good looking men physically that I get a tingly feeling towards them and their muscly bodies and face, but my main arousing factor is towards their sweat and not any sexual acts. Towards woman, I am not much attracted to their face, but I get a slight tingly feeling by the thought of them naked and aroused by having sex with them and like to have a relationship with them. Mostly I have to think of my fetish to men sweating while having sex with a woman to get aroused and my fetish seems to be more intense than my sexual attraction to a woman. I am having constant doubts daily regarding this as I am doubting whether I am gay or not? Is it a fetish or am I gay?