1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do some lesbians wear their strap ons on their pants ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stocking, Apr 12, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok I heard this from my mom that some butch lesbians or some lesbians in general will wear strap ons under their pants when going to have sex with another woman is this true then I heard some guy said she saw a girl that 's lesbian doing it .
    I would think maybe you people would carry it in a purse but do lesbians wear them when going to have sex with another woman because their in a rush ?

:eek:

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I've never heard of this before! I would assume it would be hard to hide though, since it would look like they had an erection lol

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's what the guy said he saw too lol :grin:
    but I'm wondering it's it's just nonsense straight people made up or real but on the L word I even saw shane do it

4. BraydonsLover

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes some lesbians do. I personally have. Its not about being in a rush, well at least for me it wasn't. I love the gender bender life and I am VERY feminine. But sometimes, it just feels good to wear my strapon under my clothes! its kinda hard to understand unless you actually get a kick out of it tho. I also have some BUTCHIER lesbian friends that do it quite often.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Maybe like could you guys explain just a little bit more so I can understand ? if it's ok

The guy who was ranting on it said that it's because the lesbians want to be men but I thought it was best to ask other lesbians .

6. Lipstick Leuger

Usually more Butch lesbians do. They feel it is a way to demonstrate their masculinity and they feel comfortable also doing so. I have seen some Femmes do it also. It is simply a way to express ones sexuality.

7. Lipstick Leuger

You don't learn unless you ask.

It's a way to show their sexuality. Some women get a kick out of it, like those of us that get turned on by giving head to a womans strapon. It is about what you find attractive or sexual.

Straight males often think that anytime a lesbian does anything with a woman other than oral sex, or digital manipulation, they are trying to be men. Including wearing anything less than girly clothes, use of a dildo or a strapon. This is due to insecurity on the males part. They don't feel manly unless they have a penis, and they focus on the size of it often. Ignore these males. Women often enjoy penetration, the most nerve rich area of the vaginal canal in the first 3 inches, including her clitoris and vulva. So, penetration feels good to a woman, and it does not mean because she enjoys this or wants it, she wants a guy. Because she may desire a woman with a strapon does not mean she is missing males, either. It simply means she finds pleasure in penetration with something other than fingers.(even though I have known lesbians who think lesbians that want more than fingers, not 'real' lesbians)

When a lesbian wears a strapon under her pants, it tells me she is a giver and wants to please, she is reveling in her female masculinity. It's a great turn on to know that she went out of her way to see to a womans pleasure. Also, wearing one feels very powerful, like one is in charge and power is heady turn on.

starmotive likes this.
  8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think it's pretty cool that some lesbians do that do find it sexy :icon_redf
    I agree that men are very insecure although they will say their not but they are . I like penetration myself but it makes me sad that some lesbians think i'm not a lesbian because I like penetration .

9. Lipstick Leuger

Well, someone is always judging another on their sexuality. I was screwed up by it all at one time, but I figure that if I enjoy it and she does, the others can stuff it. Don't worry, you are a lesbian if you identify that way. I know straight people that say if you like anal sex you are really gay, but my straight and married(25 yrs) guy friend loves his wife to use a strapon for anal on him. She is a sex therapist BTW. :icon_bigg

10. Kat 5

Its like a gun that creates happiness instead of death. That is weirdest freaking analogy that I have made all year.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's a good wife seems like she knows a lot . I always worry that my girlfriend would judge me for liking penetration or doing oral on the strap on and think I will leave her for a man which will not happen .

12. Lipstick Leuger

LOL! I dated a gal in the Army once, and she would stop by with all her gear on. She would strip and sure as hell, under her shirt she would wear a gun holster that crossed over her back and chest, and guns in both of them! Man, I barley could hold back jumping her and convinced her to wear them one time while we had sex.....

13. lovely lesbian

What I don't understand is why lesbians where strap ons? Silly question but I was just curious

14. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Although I never personally dated a woman who used strap on's, I know women who do use them and like them. Of the ones that don't, it isn't because they think that someone will leave them for a man. If any of my former same sex partners would've wanted me to use a strap on on them, i would've tried it, but I never wanted one used on me. It's only because I got enough stimulation without them, but if I felt it would help, why not?

15. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

To please their partners?

16. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :thumbsup: that's why

17. Poe

Poe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My ex is trans and he wore a packer all the time. My girlfriend wears one if we are going to a club or bar, because sometimes its just fun :slight_smile: and we ocassionaly get A wild hair and want discreet publix sex and the strap on makes it look less like that than her hand obviously up my skirt in such places.

starmotive likes this.
  18. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

I have two different strap-on harnesses but haven't tried either one. They're brand new in the boxes as well as the dildos that attach to them. I've thought about just wearing mine around alone (over my pants) at some point to just get used to the feeling. I guess, it's like wearing a pair of high heels or plat forms for someone that hasn't ever done it.. I want to get to know myself and be aware of my intentions. I want to be balanced and straight with myself..I'm a woman who wants to please a woman..But if I'm going to walk the walk with something other than what I'm equipped with then, I'll manage it at some point...:roflmao:

Anyway, I think people wear them to be reassured that they are indeed taking responsibility for the themselves and they are managing in their own identities.