1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Co-worker...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Justmeisenough, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Justmeisenough

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So besides talking to this amazing woman, whose my literal dream girl. One of the directors at the job is causing problems for me. First of all she's too dang hot, my eyes can't seem to stay away from her and I can't help but fantasize dirty things about her and me. Its a summer job so I've only known her for a few weeks do far. This is the first person who caused me so much sexual tension/frustration, I don't know anything about her let alone had a normal conversation but she makes my 'lady bits' tingle and my heart flustered everytime I think of her. What should I do I have 2 people who I want to pursue? One is long distance and is everything I want in a partner and the other I know nothing about except that I can't get her out my mind. What should I do? Like I tried changing units at my job but they put me in her unit like wtf? She's driving me crazy!!