1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celebrities who made you question or confirmed your sexuality!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by R3TR0, Aug 21, 2020.

1. BocciBee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The main cast of The Mummy, I love them and I find them so attractive!

2. Syaoran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so not really a celebrity, but I play this game called Genshin Impact and there is this femboy called Xinqiu that gives me a sense of connection somehow...? I feel we are a little alike hehe

3. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It was already confirmed for me earlier. Then, I had an unexpected conversation with a college friend that almost made me a little uncomfortable.

I was near his city for work and had put in some 12 hour days right before this. I was going to stay with him on the weekend. He had gotten divorced a few years prior to this. He has an easy 8-5 job with a big company and wanted to do some wilder things I wasn't interested in. I wanted to sit around and chill and get caught up.

We're sitting there in pajamas and bathrobes closer to bedtime, watching TV, and a police drama was on. He says, "Good looking guy, that Anthony LaPaglia."

[​IMG]

I didn't say a word! I also kept my jaw from dropping. I was thinking that I agreed with him. And I was thrown off to hear this thrown from left field.

I was exhausted from the long work week and he had been dysregulated both this weekend and in the recent past. He had gotten into some bad extracurricular stuff after he went through his split up.

When we were in college, he used to tell me about the restaurant he worked in part time. He would talk about the waitresses and this one good looking bartender who was openly bisexual. He seemed to be intrigued with this bartender when we were in school together.

4. xfemmelesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have had many! My first celebrity crush that confirmed to me I liked girls was Keira Knightley when I was very young but after identifying as bisexual for years despite never crushing on any male celebrities (or real life men) - when I saw Jodie Comer as Villanelle when Killing Eve first came out she confirmed to me I am a lesbian and she is still my biggest celebrity crush today! :heart_eyes:

5. Lo The Froggo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    zendaya, Billie eilish, Emma Watson, Ashley Tisdale in high school musical as sharpay (this was a while ago)

6. BirdWatcher87

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Although I felt really sad when I saw the movie because of what it depicted, I would have to say Josh Harnett in the movie Pearl Harbor.

I was only in 8th grade at the time, but something about him made me feel good inside. Kind of got a little weak too lol *shy face*

7. 37Beans

37Beans Guest

Dev Patel. I watched a movie where he starred, and had to reevaluate myself. He probably wasn't the first guy celebrity that made me feel that way, but he was certainly one of the most important ones for figuring myself out.

8. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    RDJ, Jason Momoa, Emily Blunt, Rachel Weisz, actually, pretty much the entire main adult cast of The Mummy movies, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, Amy Jo Johnson, Jason David Frank R.I.P.

9. Saskia96

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Gerard Way, Bill Kaulitz (during the tokyo hotel era), Billy Joel Armstrong, Ewan McGregor
    (I still thought i was a cis male at that time, because i had no idea what transgender is or that it existed)

#109 Saskia96, Nov 26, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2023
  10. wouldbeElliot

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ben Whishaw was a definite for me.
    [​IMG]