1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ashley6745, Nov 7, 2020.

1. ashley6745

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’m a straight guy but I’m really interested in anal sex. I’ve been experimenting with some vibrators one pretty small about 3 inches and then a big one about 6 inches. It doesn’t hurt as much uncomfortable but will it begin to feel good the more I do it? I want to experiment taking a real one in the ass but not if just a dildo is uncomfortable bc a real dick for sure would be. Will anal sex eventually feel good? And if you want to add some tips and tricks that would be great!

SGee likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sure that as you become more comfortable with the feeling of something in there you'll be able to experience more pleasure. Part of enjoying it is feeling relaxed and comfortable, so it will probably get better as time goes on.

If/when you do try anal sex with someone, make sure they're someone who is patient and will move at your pace. Use plenty of lubricant.

3. Phantom06

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'd recommend before doing it for real that you at least flush it out back there first. last thing you want is for your partner to get a bacterial infection and I'd imagine having the room smelling like a fresh pinched loaf would just damper the experience. also use cartoonish amounts of lube. better to be prepared than not.

Obsidian3 likes this.