1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TomTomSouth100, Oct 28, 2021.

1. TomTomSouth100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay here is the t: I came out as a LGTBQ ally. I told my parent that I wanted to be in a relationship with a Hispanic trans guy. Found out there is none in my area, so instead I went back to being straight and tried rebuild my relationship with my ex-crush who just crushed and ghosted me out his life. I then tried to change my entire appearance altogether for WhatsApp and failed. I tried to create my first Instagram oh that was an epic fail and humiliating at the same time. So now I just binge eat, cry all the time, and watch Netflix while crying and binge eat

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tom.....Hello again...Don't you think it might be time to start looking for a therapist? Sometimes you just have to find help to get through the really rough times. I wouldn't be where I am today if it hadn't been for a really great therapist who has helped me a lot! Please give it a thought!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

BiGemini87, PatrickUK and Rayland like this.