1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gooey cleanup

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jared J, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Jared J

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Disclaimer: any rants about safe sex will be ignored, I'm in a monogamous relationship and we've both tested clean.

I love feeling clean; I shower 4 times a day. For the most part I've had an easy time feeling clean again after bottoming. But with my current boyfriend its been different. With my encouragement he cums in me every time we have sex as I love it. I feel like he's marking his territory.

My issue is: his semen is so thick and sticky and he usually pushes all the way in as he climaxes. It feels "unclean" for hours afterwards. It disrupts my sleep. I never want to tell him he can't cum in me so does anyone have any "deep cleaning" tips? Lol

#1 Jared J, Oct 26, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
  2. zgaynz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you tried a douche?

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it really grosses you out, nothing wrong with an enema (that's the technical term; 'douche' refers to the vagina). But if it's any help, this is probably all in your mind... your colon is lined with mucous that's pretty similar to semen, and it's highly unlikely your body can tell the difference.

Also, sorry you're ignorant and uninterested about safer sex discussions. Whether you care about yourself or your partner's health isn't my business, but a lot of other people besides you read posts and responses here, and I would be doing a disservice if I didn't give my standard rant:

Safer sex always, even for committed couples, is the best choice. A friend of mine in his mid-30s just became HIV+ because his fiancé, who he obviously trusted implicitly, was cheating, didn't tell him, and infected him.

If everyone *always* wears condoms, what that means is "I love you enough that I always want you to be safe, and to never have to worry. And I love myself enough to always want to be safe also."

Even though HIV isn't a death sentence any more, it's still a bunch of medications, constant blood tests, worrying about your immune system and viral load, watching what you eat and drink. And honestly, anybody that is attaching some sort of romance to a bunch of mucousy stuff going in someone's ass... I'm sorry, but that's just BS.

So, I see -zero- reason not to always play safe, and I'd advise you to at least think about that. But of course, it's your decision. And unfortunately, people like you don't get it until they become infected, at which point 100% of them wish they had listened and taken the advice offered. But you can't fix stupid.

#3 Chip, Oct 28, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
    Hawk, FireFox and Rayland like this.
  4. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not going to lie, but I am more concerned about the need to bath that frequently. That's some germaphobe levels of cleaning. Not to mention your water bill from wasting that much water for showers and laundry must be outrageously expensive.