1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I came out to two friends

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Bludzee, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Bludzee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I talked to two friends about a girl I love, idk if it’s really a coming out since I don’t explain everything (like how I’m confused etc, etc) but now, they know. They say nothing about that, they were just curious about the girl. I’m happy of this, they are the only one who know but it’s two really good friend and I’m happy I’m not going to lose them.

Bastion, Isbjorn, Rayland and 2 others like this.
  2. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey congrats, Bludzee! I'm glad it went well! :slight_smile:

Bludzee likes this.
  3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually, @Bludzee, that's a great sign! If your friends just accepted what you told without being shocked/surpised and then showed active interest in your crush, it sounds like they are completely accepting.

Congratulations!
    QR

Bludzee likes this.
  4. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Bludzee.....I did that once, except we both came out to each other! I was talking to a former student (after I retired from teaching for 41 years). It was just a low-key, catchup on what we'd been doing since he graduated and I retired. After we had been chatting for for almost an hour, it kind of dawned on me that if you put together everything I'd said, that I had pretty much outed myself. At the same time I realized that he had done the same thing! :old_confused: We stopped and looked at each other and did the "are you?, yes..are you? yes, thing". It was actually pretty amazing. After that the conversation really took off with stories about him sneaking boys into his house when he was in high school. And how hard it was for me to never, ever give anyone a hint that I was gay while I was a teacher. Since then we've gotten together several times and had a great time laughing about the narrow escapes that he had and the other boys that we thought were gay when he was in HS.
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

Bastion and Bludzee like this.
  5. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Amazing reaction from your friends didn't make a big deal of it congrats on telling them!

Bludzee likes this.