1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Dev226, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Dev226

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys, I'm Dev. I've been questioning my sexuality for a long time now, and only now really started to accept it. Honestly I'm a bit lost in this because I'm not what most people would assume is a bi/gay guy, and I'm treading a bit softly because I'm not sure how those around me would take it.

Recently this has caused me a bit of trouble managing my already anxious and shy nature, and I guess I'm just in need of a space where I can be a bit more open and discover a bit more about myself. And hopefully this is a place where I can make those discoveries and find ways to move forward with who I am.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read and I hope to chat with some of you!

-Dev

2. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile: You can definetly be open here. The people in EC are friendly and want to help, so don't be scared to start a thread or comment under someone's post, if you have something to say. Sexuality is very confusing, but I'm sure you will figure it out. It's nice to meet you.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dev.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! This is a safe community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

4. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Dev, you came to the right place for that. I'm a bi trans guy, personally it was a struggle for me to figure it out. I'll help however I can though. Welcome to EC!

- F/Jack :spades::notes:

5. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC, Dev. :wave:

6. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun: