1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mmm So Yea, Work.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FireFox, Oct 6, 2021.

1. FireFox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So,

Not sure how to exactly word this so I'll spitball it the best I can at this ungodly hour.

I think I'm batting above average with the whole 'I will burn this <insert expletive laden paragraph> place down' than the average person. I must average that thought about 20,000 times per day :unamused:

I think what I'm trying to get at is an insight into whether that is too much or not enough, if it's not enough I can certainly bump those rookie numbers up with the level of crap we deal with on a daily basis especially on a customer facing level :persevere:

Anyway more of a rant so I'll leave it there, time for bed.

2. tidalpool127

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any customer-facing job can be draining for sure. And if you are working with the general public then yes, some people are looking to take their bad day out on you. Not fun. Not a great solution but perhaps you could devote as much time as possible to self-care during your time off/down time?

3. FireFox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Agreed, usually I'm not customer facing because I'm in the workshop but still have to deal with them

4. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I understand those feels. Dealing with people can be exhausting and usually the smarter they are the worse it gets. Dealing with professors or engineers is definitely burn it all down levels of aggravation.