1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hooked on girls

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Spaceseed, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Spaceseed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am and always have been complete hooked on girls (opposite sex ) , everything about them drives me crazy, it’s always been that way.

I wanna love them , have sex with them , sometimes wish I could be one of them, and it’s never enough , I always want more girls in my life , I always look for the ultimate beauty , I save pictures of models only to delete my spank banks later, I’m addicted !

Somehow I feel like it’s related to being slightly trans at soul…I’ve read about a person who transitioned who used to be absolutely crazy about women too.

I always picture sexuality and gender identification as a spectrum on a circle where

2. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A persons gender and who they are attracted to are two entirely separate things. The only way that sexuality and gender identity are connected are in the label that an attraction uses. Thus, if a female identified person is attracted only to female identified people then she is called a lesbian while if a male identified person is only attracted to female identified persons then he is straight. But being attracted to only female identified persons (or any other segment or group of persons) does not determine anything about your gender identity.

One person who has a characteristic, belief or behavior only says something about that person not about any group that that person may belong to and this is true about any person who belongs to any group (not all gay people are like any particular gay person, not all persons of color are like any specific person of color, etc). Here is a quote related to that though about a different group.

meowster likes this.
  3. chicodeoro

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Where what? Think you might have missed something at the end of that sentence.

(Gazes into the middle distance) Hmmm enduring image...

4. Spaceseed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sorry I have issues with the board erasing my messages so I have to retype a bunch of time and miss things I wrote before …