1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Precognitive dreaming

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lemony, Jun 21, 2021.

?

Have you had a dream and then it happens?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Lemony

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey EC friends. :grin:

Last week something scary and strange happened to me. I had been having bad recurring bad dreams/nightmares about that I would bump into an old toxic friend of mine that I had to just cut out of my life a few month ago. Same thing every night. I enter a room and he’s there and I am scared on what to say or do. Different place, same thing for like 7 days. I thought if I ignored the nightmares and forget then my mind would just stop replaying this fake anxiety situation.
    The nightmares were scary but also impossible. I live in a city so bumping into him is just IMPOSSIBLE. Then this happened..... I was looking on the internet and came across a business name it had part of this person’s name in it and my Mum said something like that was odd. I just ignored it until.......

I had to go with my Mum to the local hospital for her to have a checkup. Very busy and I already have social anxiety. We waited and finally entered the waiting room and it was full. I saw a vending machine and a person sitting by it. I leaned closer to view the content inside. The person was on their phone and then the one IMPOSSIBLE thing happened. There he was. I’ll call him Z. Z was on his phone. I did not need to look again. I ran out and my mum followed thinking it was because the room was full. I told her it was Z. I knew. I also knew Z had broken his leg a few months ago and knew it was him. I ran for the bathroom and locked myself in. ANXIETY ATTACK. FEAR. I WAS IN MY NIGHTMARE IN REAL LIFE WITH NO ESCAPE. I even pinched myself to make sure.

So basically have you ever had something like this happen before? It’s not the first time I had dreamt of something and then it happens, it was worse this time as it was impossible and well a nightmare.

2. Loves books

When I was school age my mum used to wake me up and I would fall asleep again and dream I dressed and went to get breakfast. Nothing weird happened in the dreams so it was pretty much how each morning went. Without the breakfast because I couldn’t get up in time. My mum spent a lot of mornings furious with me. Bet she felt guilty years later after we found out my disability causes excessive daytime sleepiness. Most of my dreams are insane so doubtful they come true. I really hope the one with giant people eating spiders doesn’t happen.

3. MikeL1962

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have several reoccurring dreams....one is I'm lost in this big victorian like house...almost Church like..I can't find a way out and every door leads to another room or stairs with another door...I wake up with anxiety and frustration.
    The other is a long, long muddy road through the Wilderness and ends at this very old house...it's usually creepy feeling and I'm usually a little confused and scared when I wake up....they never come true though....I'm sure there's some deep psychology involved though....

4. Spaceseed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Happened to me a whole bunch of times before I totally relate

5. benrojers

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    nothing interesting happened

6. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have only had predicative vision, what problably saved my life, but before the pandemic hit I did see in a dream, through my kitchen window, that there were dark clouds and purple lightning was shooting in the sky all over the city. I don’t know, if it was predicting the pandemic or something else.