1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what if im not attracted to women

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jaymmm, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Jaymmm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi. Im a woman and since I was teenager I have imagined myself to be with some specific women but I felt I wasnt attracted directly to them but to what others would tell if they know im attracted to her.
    In fact, I fancy men much more than women regarding physical appearance.
    Recently, as Im masculine, I had an idea that being attracted literally to the situation other people see me with women might be= being attracted to getting approval from them as me being masculine and nothing else. Just this.

I know its complicated but maybe someone will understand... :slight_smile: I would be interested in what you think about it and my possible orientation?

thanks

2. Jared J

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't really understand what you are getting at... if you are a masculine woman thats fine, it doesn't define your sexual orientation. I'm sure there are lots of guys and girls out there who would love to be with you. Just have fun with it. In the end, personality wins over physical attraction in a relationship.

3. WindyMom

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    some guys like masculine women. i have female friend who is a body builder and she appears masculine. You would be surprised how many men love that.