1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm new and I have no Idea what I am.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SandWitch, Oct 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandWitch

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, I haven't been on a forum in a few years, sorry if I do something wrong.
    It's really cool that there's a place online where I can be myself, but I guess I don't really know what "myself" is, so I came here to ask.

I don't know if I'm bi. I've said I'm bi to a couple of friends, but I just don't know anymore. I do get attracted to guys, but recently there's been a kind of pit feeling in my stomach, where even though I am attracted to guys, I feel a bit off? I mean, I still like guys and fantasize about them all the time, but sometimes I just feel weird about it.

And as if that wasn't confusing enough, sometimes I'm not attracted to one gender, where one day I only like girls and the other guys, and sometimes neither, and sometimes both. I find it unbelievably confusing, and I'm always questioning whether I'm actually straight, or gay, or neither.

There was a forum earlier about a guy who thought he was bi, but didn't like men? I do like men, a LOT, and usually I'm not attracted to women, but my sexuality is everywhere nowadays. I almost feel sick thinking of women, is that weird? I still get attracted but I also feel like I want to vomit. Ok that looks pretty weird reading that back.

I really fancy this one guy, and I get really anxious around him, but not in a "I feel real threatened" kinda way, like I'm scared of what he thinks of me. One time I had to sit next to him at a meeting and I was just so aroused (he was biting his nails or something) and really embarrassed. Just seeing him next to me set me off on a million different fantasies, and his good looks were just worsening the situation. It felt good I guess, my stomach didn't feel weird. idk anymore.

yeah so I went on a little tangent but how do I know exactly what I am, or what I like? And should I be writing on a forum or should I just find a therapist/counsellor and ask them instead? I'm a bit wary of using the internet because I had some baaad, unhealthy habits of attention seeking, self-upvoting, obsession, etc. Sorry again if I said something wrong, I'm new here and I don't mean to offend anyone!

2. Leynz45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok
    +you are attracted by a same gender
    +you like that
    But you are confused that you are maybe attracted to the opposite sex ?
    Which fantasies do you like more.
    If you find that you like both gender fantasies than you are bisexual if you think omg that is so boring or you dont feel the same attraction than you maybe gay.What is better?
    A life with a wife or with a husband.
    I hope that i can help you.

#2 Leynz45, Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2020
  3. SilentM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I believe it is perfectly normal to experience different and sometimes conflicting emotions.

Ever asked yourself: what would you be like in a world that was shaped the way you'd want it to be shaped?

4. Embarassed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi. It is more common than you would imagine to have a complicated sexuality. I am attracted to men, but only in some ways. I am attracted to women, but only in some ways. That's just who I am. Our stories have some similarities If you wanna chat, post again!

5. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi @Embarassed,

I’ve closed this as it’s an old thread, but you are more than welcome to start a new thread on this topic. :slight_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.