1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for an LGBT-friendly community...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by garbage, Feb 21, 2021.

1. garbage

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ...and from my observations, this place seems pretty good so far!

Anyway, I'm a self-deprecating ND greysexual trans-masculine enby of Asian descent, living in the United States.

I have been actively searching for communities I've found it difficult to find and connect with people who understand my points of view and behaviours. I have been struggling with intense dysphoria and coming to terms with my sexual orientation so it's been important for me to find places who will accept that I am dealing with these things, and it's also helpful for me to meet others who are in a similar boat.

Also, I just love the forum format better than fast-paced platforms like Discord. I look forward to getting to know the people here.

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. Lesbee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome, @garbage! I’m still new here myself. I hope you’ll reach out in some sub forums and let us be here for you as so many of you have already been here for me.

4. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Original Poster.....I usually address members by their user ID, but sorry, I just can't bring myself to call anyone garbage...everyone is worth far more than that no matter what they may think at any time! Sooo...Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There is a sub-forum here on EC that is titled "Sexual Orientation". If you post there I think you'll find people who will understand better how you feel and will be able to offer support and understanding! We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

5. garbage

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    @LostInDaydreams Thanks for the welcome and for your work as moderator!

@Lesbee Wow, you just joined Tuesday? It's great to hear from another new member. I'm glad you've had positive experiences here so far and I'm hoping for the same. I'll definitely be asking for some advice and support soon.

@quebec Much appreciated! I'm awful at coming up with usernames. Maybe I'll have to change this soon if I can think of anything that fits me. Thanks for reminding me of that subforum, I will find myself in there soon. From my lurking, I've seen that you give great support and I look forward to seeing you more around here.