1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts of Becoming a Woman

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by TGR682, Jan 15, 2021.

1. TGR682

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,

New member here, who loves using intuition in order to discover things about the world. I love video games and fishkeeping. Right now I work as an artist and spend my free time talking with people and sometimes daydreaming.
    Speaking of daydreaming, I've started fantasizing about being a woman, and I use my intuition to discover what needs to be done in the future.
    I am a man, and I identify as one right now. I just sometimes love the thoughts of being a woman. I believe this process to either be something temporary or perhaps some sort of transition.

Would love to hear from you folks, and perhaps get to know some of you as well! :slight_smile:

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and welcome to EC! Hope you are able to find some support and clarity here :slight_smile:

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    TGR682.....Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome to Empty Closets! There is a subforum here on EC that is titled "Gender Identity and Expression". If you post there I think you'll find people who will understand how you feel and will be able to offer support and understanding! We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

4. TGR682

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi all, thank you for welcoming me! :slight_smile:
    quebec - I just posted something regarding my issue about the whole woman identity. It's something that the more I keep it inside, the more it weights on my heart and making it want to explode (not literally, just a feeling).