1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News My Heart Bleeds for My Country

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by johndeere3020, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @Phoenix92

This has been very stressful and I feel sick when I spend any time looking at the photos. Conservatives come in many flavors. Some of the ones with more dignity and sense have acknowledged that they lost and are licking their wounds. When we LOOK at the people who descended on Washington DC and how they dressed up, the messages they carried and posted, and how they acted, these are not people that can be reasoned with.

You can sometimes have a constructive debate with people from other political points of view when they're broadminded people. When they're not too sharp, they stick to a rhetoric that they know and won't budge. I just didn't know that there were that many of these types.

2. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, it really is. I'm nervous about what is going to happen on the 20th. I know that some sites have closed bookings to discourage people from coming into town for the events.