1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's Your ¨Type¨

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yasmin02, Oct 6, 2020.

1. yasmin02

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What do you find attractive in a partner physically and/or emotionally, etc.?

2. Josh745

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He should be physically attractive, well behaved, and honest with no camouflage of being emotionally caring and well behaved. Testing or rather say scaling your partner on emotional ground is non feasible aspect for me. If naturally it meets it meets else the difference is a natural difference we will have to accept and respect it in order to keep things going. Also witty with honesty i.e. good sense of humor is my expectation.

3. LetsGoNow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Someone that talks and has a good sense of humour. Oh my god I get bored way too quickly if the person doesn't talk.

4. Supchild

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like girls with short hair, I know I’m 13 but stoners have a special place In my heart. They need to be funny and emotionally stable to deal with my chaos. And nice teeth is just, wow!

5. Nespit

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am a femme girl that likes other femme girls, and sometimes androgynous girls. Long or short hair is fine with me, but sometimes I think long hair is cuter. Emotionally I would be happier the more empathetic she is, especially if she is an animal lover too and with a snarky sense of humor.

6. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Physically, it's wide and varied; however, I have noticed that I'm consistently attracted to butch women and clean-cut men. I often like short hair on women and long hair on men. Personality-wise, just someone else who is driven, optimistic, self-confident, health-conscious, smart, compassionate, and can make me laugh.

7. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Intelligent. Thoughtful. Courageous. Empathetic.

8. musicals

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Emotionally, I love 'heartbreakers', 'players', 'douchebags', 'wild childs', and bad boys. Every single guy I've dated in the past fits that general mould. So i guess i'd say that that is my 'type'. Yes i know i need to do better and find me someone good :-/ I can't help it though, i love the thrill of the chase, the 'whirlwind romance', the "he's different"/"he's changed"/"i can fix him" etc. Even if it always ends up hurting me in the end :'(

Physically, i don't know. I've loved guys with all different appearences before. I guess it just depends on the guy.

9. BiGemini87

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically, there are a lot of different things that attract me. If I went into them all, I'd be writing a novel, here. xD Basically in guys I can like them with or without facial hair, their eyes have to be striking in some way (vivid colour, long/dark eyelashes, etc.) and the line of their jaw, cheeks, and nose has to be pleasing in some way. Body types vary. With women, I like the curves, pretty eyes, sensuous lips--honestly a lot works for me physically.

Emotionally I like for someone to share enough common ground with me in order to form a solid foundation, be it friendship or otherwise. If we share a lot of interests, if they have a good/broad sense of humour, don't take everything too seriously yet also show they're capable of meaningful conversation and can enter into discourse in a civil way when they don't agree, there's a good chance I'll feel some level of attraction. Especially if they make me feel comfortable being myself around them.

10. Joelle b

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I love short hair on a girl, so.... I love loud and joyful people cause I am like that (just loud, not joyful) And any girl needs to be able to face the crazeee ness I am and also be able to critices me like hell.

11. Vesta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love it when a person doesn't take life too seriously. One that has a similar dry-witted sense of humour to mine. I really like it when the other person is a team player and works well with others, is easy going and not too fussy.

Physically, I want to say someone who's thin but not overly thin. I like it when girls have a bit extra. I think it's really cute. Plus there's more to cuddle. I dislike really short hair on a girl. I just can't get in with it.

If the person enjoys similar hobbies to me, it's a bonus already.

12. KaiOfBees

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I never thought I would be so picky, but... Muscular is a good place to start. For women, short and slightly chubby is second best. Personality-wise, I tend to lean towards feminine guys, masculine women with a touch of femme, and enbys. Has to be socially awkward and/or very relaxed. Adventurous is good, a slightly spiritual side is important. Silly is great. Adorable grin is a must.

There are a number of other things I tend to like, but these are the more universal ones.

13. kosher0786

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yet to find out.

14. Dilettante

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In women: I find myself attracted to women with long hair usually those with wavy hair. Lean and active is also good. Humorous because I take myself too seriously but knows when to be serious. Same age as me or 1-3yrs older.

In men: Lean to fit built. I love men who dress up well but not too much that he’ll be too pretty than me. Chivalrous, humorous and respectful. Facial hair is fine but he should be able to keep in well-kept. Same age to older men is fine.

I’m actually more into women lately. :kiss:

15. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically: I think most eyes are pretty. Especially green or eyes that seem to be a bluey-green. However, I also think dark brown eyes are mesmerizing. Preferably either someone shorter or roughly the same height as me. She can be taller than me, but at 5'8 I come across that less often than not. I tend to prefer long hair but curled short hair can be cute. As for hair colour, I prefer brunettes. If she has long dark brown or black hair and bluey-green or dark eyes she's probably my type.

Emotionally: I want someone who I feel safe around. Despite not usually being a hugger (although lockdown has made me long for more physical contact) I would like it if they made minor physical contact such as resting their hand on my shoulder or hugged me. A good listener but someone who would call me out if she thought I was wrong or otherwise needed to be called out. Someone who isn't completely dependent on me, she has her own life and I have mine but at the same time a relationship where I know that the conversation isn't one-sided and that I'm not the only one trying. Preferably someone who also has creative interests but I know that she cares about me as a person and isn't just there so I can be her muse or promoter. I wouldn't want to date someone who does drugs or smokes.

...Online dating hasn't exactly made me optimistic about my dating prospects. I've given up with it for the time being since we're back to being locked down where I am. So I'm just focusing on graduating for the time being. I dislike the narrative of a significant other completing someone. No one is going to complete me because I'm already complete ; compliment perhaps but not complete.

#15 Canterpiece, Oct 31, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  16. Timburr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Physically I love hairy guys. Bears, otters, etc. Mainly just cuddly guys with beards. I'm not bothered about height but I usually like guys taller than me, average build, dark hair and eyes seem to be usually what I gravitate toward. Not set in stone but that's just the trend I've noticed for myself.

Emotionally/personality wise, I prefer to be with someone who's also pretty introverted. Good sense of humor and we have some common interests/hobbies, they'd like to join along in exercise like running or walking together or hiking together. Sweet and on the shy side but would always have something to share with me, good listener, has a creative outlet, kind, etc etc kind of typical things you'd like in a partner. I like people who have something they're really into or passionate about and being able to watch them engage in that activity or talk about it.

17. zuice

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Brown eyes, dark eyelashes, thick moustache and a sense of humour. Otter sense.Too much sports talk turns me off.

18. Lovri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am really open to all looks but some are just so attractive. I really love dark hair with brown eyes the brown is just so mesmerising. I am a sucker for well kept short slick beards.

As for body I'd say normal or slightly muscular is really appealing with reasonable amount of body hair. The person also needs a good higiene standards and and a need for him to dress good.

For personallity the person needs to be caring, understanding, patient and have a good sense of humour.

19. Phantom06

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    in terms of personality: kind, affectionate, and trustworthy above all else. they don't have to be the funniest person in the world or the smartest, so long as their heart is in the right place, that's all that matters to me.

In terms of physical appearance: ideally well, if male, slender, smooth (not one for facial hair or body hair), ear length hair or down to the shoulders, (not into crew cuts), they can be toned or built if they'd like but I'm not particularly fond of the overdone body builder type.

not sure what I'd want if they were female though, but I'd imagine much of the same.

20. Lorelai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Boys: He would have to be sweet, kind, loyal, honest, smart, and has a sense of humor. He would also have curly or straight hair, has a good build, and has pretty eyes, preferably blue or brown eyes.

Girls: (Same as above). She would have long hair, or short I don't care, preferably blue eyes.

They would both like the same things as me, but they don't have to like EVERYTHING. But I would like it if they had the same amount of love of food as me, mostly candy. Love anime, musicals, and mystery and drama, like the Law and Order franchise or Criminal Minds. Has to be a year older or 2 years older than me.