1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello (:

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Alek27, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Alek27

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Alek, short for Aleksander, 28 years old florist from Poland, bisexual and after many years of confusion, doubting and denial finally out to myself as trans. Still pre-almost-everything, but also almost-100%-sure about myself. Anyway, I'm really happy that I found this place and I hope to make some friends here, so anyone who's in need to talk about anything is more than welcome to message me :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you all and sorry for my English if it's not perfect, and I'm sure it's not :wink:

2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and welcome to EC! Don't worry about your English, it's really good! There are plenty of members here (Including me!) who don't speak English as a first or second language. :slight_smile:. Don't worry about it.

I'm so happy to hear you're out to yourself. It is completely alright to take as much time as you want to discover yourself. :slight_smile:.

Feel free to get in touch with me or any other staff member if you need any help. :slight_smile:

I think it's really cool and exciting that you're a florist. Do you own your own flower shop or do you work in one? What type of flowers are your best-sellers? Are the more popular ones roses?

#2 Ram90, Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  3. Alek27

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks Ram! :slight_smile:
    It's not really a flower shop, more like a small workshop maybe, and I'm not the owner, just a regular worker. There's just three of us, including my boss, and we're making wedding decorations. And yes, roses are still most popular ones, but surprisingly, this year brides also like different kinds of dried grasses a lot :grin:

4. Old Dog

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello good to see you

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Alek and welcome to Empty Closets! Enjoy your visits to the community! :slight_smile:

6. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah! I see. Well, as long as it is something you like doing, it's good! Are weddings in Poland seasonal? I'm sure caring for the flowers during the cold winters can be a problem, right?

7. Alek27

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Old Dog, Mirko - hello and nice to meet you :slight_smile:

Yes, it is seasonal, most weddings take place in spring and summer, mainly because of the nice weather. Winters can a problem even more for people than for flowers, nobody wants to leave their blaknet in such an ugly, cold and dark season :wink: Ok, snow can be quite romantic, but you can't be sure if you'll have snow or mud on your big day :grin: