1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay and questioning faith

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joe2001, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Silveroot

Silveroot Guest

Hello. Yes I am on a faith journey myself. I was raised in Christianity. I came to know Hinduism and appreciate come very bright minds and in it. Now I am founding my place in a different religion, a form of paganism inspired by the Celtic people of British Isles.

It is not easy to re-evaluate your worldview. And in the end you have your own inner compass, so you can't go where my compass points.

Give your mind time. Don't start reading immediately about everything if you can control the impulse, -I couldn't and it gave me a mental indigestion lol.

Trust your inner guide. Don't be afraid to look to what draws you most, for me my best clue was to go by what my child self wanted to do. It's going to be alright.

2. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just realise your own worth and how amazing you are. There is no need to believe in ridiculous middle eastern fairy tales to have meaning. Remember, faith is just gulibiity dressed up as virtue and the sooner you ditch it, the sooner you can look at yourself and see how amazing and unique you are and not the abomination christianity would like to paint you as.

Happy days :slight_smile: