1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My partner wants to cheat...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sm001, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some people want to be with more than one person at once, and it seems like you are not one of those people, and that's okay. She might be one of those people, and the problems with that is that(from the information provided, I am assuming) it seems she plans to do it behind your back, and it's something you are not into.

I really encourage you to talk to her about what you saw. If this is the kind of relationship she wants to have, then let her know you don't want that. I know it sucks, but love alone is not enough to keep a couple together. You also have to be compatible in what you want, and maybe you two are not.

2. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To make things work, sometimes you have to talk about tough things. It's healthy. I'm a pretty confident and straightforward person, so I don't know what advice to give you on how to bring it up. But you must communicate in a relationship, that's all I have to say. Of course everyone here is available to give advice on how to bring it up, and talk about how, or whatever other concerns you may have. I wish you all the luck.

3. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is when you dump her. You are clearly distressed and unhappy and your partner is um lying to you.