1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You are submissive or dominant?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SeulgiBunny, Nov 18, 2017.

?

Submissive or dominant?

1. submissive

18 vote(s)
    39.1%
  2. dominant

5 vote(s)
    10.9%
  3. a little of two

23 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Im very outgoing and tend to take charge of situations only because others usually wont, but Im sexually submissive and awkward.

#21 Jackie Ray, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  2. MsEmmzy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, as someone who considers herself as very pro-equality, even aggressively so, I still tend to be more submissive. At least when it comes to myself. If something’s not right and it’s happening to someone else I usually tend to speak up and defend them. But when it’s me I get much less confrontational.

It’s interesting you mention it though. I’d like to add that I’d just as happily be dominated sexually by any gender as by a man, but I do see what you’re getting at.

3. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm dominant, always and only <3 To be blunt I really don't understand people who wants to be dominated. Like wtf why :/ But I get that everyone have different tastes.

I enjoy controlling people, it's freaking amazing. Other things I like falls under BSDM tho.

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Some powerful men are into dominatrix since they spend all day making decisions and giving orders. Same for women who are more dominant outside the sheets.

Me? Well, I like to experiment, and couldn't be in one role all the time. Plus, I think it might have something to do with my personality, since I'm more of a "receiver". Maybe it sounds sexist, but bottoming is the closest thing I'll experience to what many women typically do.

That doesn't always mean I'll make it easy!

5. Justinian20

I'm a total submissive when it comes to sex. I just love being controlled by another man in the bedroom as a person I am also very kinky.

6. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I am pretty dominant. I used to be basically 100% submissive, but that was when I was in the beginning of developing actual sexual feelings. Now, I am about 90% dominant. I think it really depends on who I am with. If it is a random hookup/one night stand, then all dom. If it is someone I am comfortable with, then I am willing to be more versatile.

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Generally? Whatever gets me what I want. Otherwise I can't be bothered leading people & I can't be tamed

Sexually? The simple answer is switch. It can get complicated when you mix elements of domination & submission

8. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think it's sexist, it's just personal preference. A lot of trans women are bottoms.

I'm a submissive AND a top, which makes these kind of threads more confusing. It's like whenever people ask "top or bottom?"(and yeah some lesbians use those terms too)....I'm like....depends...are we using the gay definition or the BDSM definition? lol

9. Baby K

Baby K Guest

In my relationship with my wife she is much more the dominant one who makes most of decisions and pays the bills. It is not that I can't do it but I am just a bit indecisive when it is making decisions. I excel in other areas like cooking, keeping the home in order and clean, grocery shopping those sort of things that she hates to do. So we compliment each other quite well.

#29 Baby K, Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017
  10. GlassWalls

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I find dominant women so attractive. I just want their approval and comfort and I have a desire to submit though I am someone who fights submitting. I just think submitting is a beautiful release. I sometimes crave being dominant, crave having someone to hold in my arms and to protect. But I like being bossed around sometimes in bed. I'm an uncertain person and like the assurance of submitting. I also like the surprises that can come with submitting because it's like your dom can freak you out by introducing something new. But you trust them so it's okay, and they can push you to new levels of pleasure and stuff. I like being big spoon more than little spoon and comforting someone who's crying more than being the one who is crying, but in sexual role-play I like to be the sub. Mostly. But if I were dating Piper Chapman and she were a real life person I would totally want to be her dom at least 50% of the time.

11. Baby K

Baby K Guest

In the bedroom I see my wife and I as more equal with her being a little more dominant with initiating things a little more often than I do but she is never telling me do this do that or anything like that.

12. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A little bit of both. It really depends on the situation.

13. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You know, I'm not sure. In general, I'm too laid back to be dominant or take control, but I don't let people try to lead and control me, either. Haven't been in a relationship in so long, and that one didn't progress to a sexual stage, I've all but forgotten how to behave in a relationship.

14. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I present myself as fairly "masculine". I have a very deep voice, have a short beard, sideburns and a goatee. I dress in not what I would call a stereotypical "manly" way, but definitely not often in a "feminine" way. Depending on the situation, I can be very assertive at times. (And no, I am not assuming that "masculine" people can't be submissive or anything like that.)

Sexually, I'm 100% submissive. I have zero interesting in ever being anything other than the passive/receptive partner during sex.

15. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would say I'm versatile.

16. Lyze of kiel

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When im talking, im generally submisive. When I try to be dominant, I have to stay close to what others want, or they dont listen.