1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your agenda?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Robert, Aug 28, 2016.

1. ChameleonSoul

To move to a place where nobody knows me and live as peacefully and compassionately as possible.

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My favorite one so far :slight_smile:

3. Flowey

Hack into EC's security system, threaten to release everyone's personal information to the wide public. Becoming the lord of this forum. Freedom of speech is not allowed. The only acceptable speech is
    "Hail, SaltyLemon"
    "What can I do for you today, your saltiness"
    "Let me lick your boots"

4. Goldensun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Be true to myself. Be there for my daughters whenever and however they need me to be there. To be a lighthouse on the hill for younger LGBTI people because they are the future of the rainbow tribe.

5. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To try and take over the world

Mwa hahaha

Happy days :slight_smile:

6. soulcatcher

Same old, same old gay agenda.

7. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My agenda is to spread anarchism through the world and, in doing so, destroy capitalism and the state.

Equality and freedom. Communism and voluntarism.

8. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I won't get to do it obviously, but here it is anyway;

1) Create an army of mass-produced drone police, rather than weapons they would be built to survive heavy damage and be able to pursue their targets relentlessly and inject a sedative/tranquilizer. Felony charges including human trafficking, rape, murder, slavery, certain human rights charges, etc. would be handled with potent venom in place of the sedative. Drone types would include large humanoids, medium insect-like flyers, and swarms of small torpedo-style aquatic pursuers with various types of needles and darts. Special types of drones would use controlled explosives for entering hostile bases.

2) Establish a reasonable worldwide legal system designed to adapt and unite Earth as a whole. Genders, races, and orientations would be strictly viewed as equals under the law. Pointless and malicious laws would be erased, loopholes would be mended, and corrupt police would be a thing of the past as all are replaced by advanced AI. Wild areas like oceans and plains would be heavily patrolled for poachers and hostiles. Prisoners currently in jail would be re-evaluated immediately under the new legal system. Individuals would be reviewed before they are allowed to have children, to curb child abuse, abandonment, neglect, and overpopulation; notorious, exploitive, delusional, and dangerous individuals may be sterilized. Potential flaws in the legal system would be reviewed relentlessly and patched into the drone AI to prevent exploits. Crimes that were previously accepted in backwards and uncivilized nations would be suspect to their past felony charges. Dogmatic hate groups like Westboro Baptist would be outlawed and prosecuted.

3) New forms of education would become globally available, replacing dogmatic bias and incorrect "facts" and pseudoscience, and Drones would also focus on building and repairing housing and making sure populations had adequate and clean food sources. Places of high poverty would be upgraded first as a priority. Humanoid drones could focus on building projects, while aerial units could deliver food and supplies to those in need. Litter and rubble would be cleaned from the ground and water alike by smaller drone units. Junkyards and landfills would be salvaged entirely and the land would be restored to it's natural state. Future garbage would be sent to a salvaging facility to be recycled or broken down. Atmospheric pollution would be observed and counteracted by large cleansing ships. Oil and fossil fuels are no longer accepted fuel sources, oil spills and water pollution would be tended to by aquatic drones and Board submarines.

4) Take the united Earth on the path to knowledge, an international board of scientists would be established to upgrade infrastructures and drones, de-fund archaic fuel sources and companies while replacing them with renewable power sources like solar and hydroelectric. Large nuclear reactors would be built as space stations to lower their risk of radiation upon sabotage or meltdown. The moon would be terraformed into a massive wildlife refuge in place of the earth they once owned, this would be an attempt at stopping extinction caused by humanity. Wild life would continue within the moon's newfound atmosphere and if a species went extinct on Earth, more could be brought back but would have to re-adapt to the harsher gravity. The board would supervise research on visiting other stars and gene modification, both of which would be major focus points. Flaws In human genetic code would be phased out over time, eradicating cancer and organ failure. If new sentient beings were created, human rights would become sentient rights.

There we are, a four part plan. And it's a four part plan that wasn't written out by Wheatley so it's bound to function as intended. :lol: