1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Can I Find A Girlfriend Who Likes A Crossdressing Guy?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Snidi, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I feel like this has been so difficult for me to find...I've truly been looking. It's not easy. I could use any advice possible.

I feel like they're out there though....I just haven't been able to find it for the life of me...

2. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know the feeling. I feel like that's how people see me. I just know that getting out there and meeting more people will definitely increase your chances, but there ARE people that will see you for who you are and it won't matter.

3. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Right, but where can I actually meet someone like that? Especially because I'm not open about my crossdressing. I'm hoping that there's a dating site or something that serves this purpose. I've tried with ok cupid, but haven't had any luck...

#3 Snidi, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  4. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you do/go to drag shows? You could meet someone there.

5. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not only are drag shows really positive places to go, I think that just telling the person who is close to you is worth trying. Like, dating in ANY environment is extremely hit-or-miss and you could be just as likely to find someone who is happy to let you be yourself in a routine setting as you could be to find someone who loves your crossdressing in an environment where it is accepted, or vice versa. The chances of finding love are slim and the chances of finding love in the LGBT community are slimmer because we like in a cis/heteronormative society, but I think your openness and how out you are are really the biggest factors in finding a partner in any instance.

6. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, there are folks like me who don't mind. :slight_smile: Don't beat yourself up

7. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Haha, well, I do not.... As mentioned, I'm more private about it (and I'm actually a more private person in general...) So it's harder.

---------- Post added 11th Apr 2016 at 01:22 AM ----------

That would be awesome! I notice you're in the NYC area too :slight_smile:. I was trying to send a private message, but the website won't enable me to, haha.

8. Delta

I think queer people in general tend to have more accepting attitudes. You may try dating a pansexual girl, rather than searching for straight and hoping for the best. I can't say where to find those (I met my girlfriend at an anime convention ffs) but just a thought.

9. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Aw, sorry, it's probably something to do with my email prefs.

Listen . . . take it from someone who's on the opposite of the spectrum but is having the same problem.

I'm a "cute" girl in terms of my height, and sometimes I like to dress a bit more butchy because no matter how I dress, I always look like a girl. But sometimes it makes me really insecure because I'm short and it seems like every woman wants a taller partner, lesbian or not.

Sometimes I get really depressed about it (like yesterday), but you know what? You gotta rock every inch of you and you gotta just run with it. Sometimes, people will stare awkwardly, but you never know when they're admiring you. Trust me. You never know when someone's into you or someone's gay until you ask, and it's often a really personal/scary thing to admit.

People are fascinated with the different, the transgender, and I've met so many folks who told me that I'm cool. Not necessarily that lesbians are cool, but that I'M cool. And I hope that someday someone close to you will remind you how cool you are for being you.

But just in case everyone around you is too shy or scared to say it (and can you blame them), SOME GIRLS DO LIKE CROSSDRESSING GUYS. It ain't that I've got a particular thing for them, but confidence is all-around sexy.

Besides, bravery ain't about being the tough guy. It's about doing what you're afraid of doing, despite the fear.

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2016 at 12:40 AM ----------

P.S. -- you only need ONE person to say I love you, if you're doing the monogamous non-player thing.

That's the thought that lifts me up when I think about how I only get access to as low as 1% of the entire population. (I'm bi but I lean towards the ladies---but see how, in a situation like this, you might have an advantage in the dating game precisely because you're both masculine and feminine?)

10. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Yeah, I appreciate everyone's support. I'm just too darn scared to post a picture of me cross-dressing outright online on my dating profile. Who would see it? Who would judge me for it?

The funny thing is, I look DARN good in a dress. I can really pass for a pretty woman quite well.

11. Ravienclaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Bisexual girl here, and I actually find cross dressing guys extremely attractive lol. We're out here. We exist :slight_smile: but we're kinda quiet about voicing what we like too for fear of being told it's weird...

12. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's a tough one. Straight women tend to be threatened, turned off, or confused by cross dressing, unfortunately. It's not impossible, but the chances are probably less than if you went for someone who is also gender non-conforming, trans, or multisexual, in some way.

13. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Another bisexual girl here, and I wouldn't be bothered by a partner of mine cross-dressing. People can do what they want, after all, I don't know why it has to be a big deal for some people.

As has been said, I think that the LGBTQ community is more accepting of this sort of thing. We're out here!

14. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    So should I pretty much rule out straight women entirely? Which percentage of straight women do you think would like a crossdresser? Versus which percent of bi/pansexual women would?

---------- Post added 30th May 2016 at 03:55 AM ----------

I'm wondering my question above even if the straight or bisexual woman is very open-minded.

15. Synesthesia

I know of two straight women who are into crossdressing guys.

I like crossdressing guys if they're quite physically androgynous (most guys I'm attracted to are at least a little either way,) but I'm non-binary.

#15 Synesthesia, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
  16. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm definitely physically androgynous, so that definitely helps me. But...still has been tricky to find someone :/.