1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with DIY Packer

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by DreamerBoy17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I randomly started having bottom dysphoria a few days ago and I think packing would help. It's a bit embarrassing to admit, but I don't have a very good idea of how much of a bulge should be showing or anything like that.

I've read a few tutorials for how to make sock packers online (not the weird gel ones) and nothing seemed to work for me.

Does anyone have any good advice on how to make a DIY packer? And any tips in general about the whole thing? :frowning2:

2. Galah2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's totally cool if you don't know how big a bulge should be! After all, you don't have a natural one from birth and it's not like there are a lot of guys who would be okay with you checking them out to get an idea xD. I had the same problem, and trust me, a lot of trans guys do. Ideally, it shouldn't show all that much. The typical penis is about 2-4 inches when flaccid. Your packer should try to fall within this range, but I have a 5 inch packer and it works fine. Anything over 5.5 inches will likely be too big.

As for DIYing, I used one or two mid-calf length socks folded in on themselves and stuffed in my underwear at first. You can pin them to your underwear with a safety pin to keep them in place. If it's at all possible, there are many cheap packing options too. FTMessentials.com has the classic "Mr. Limpy" in three colors for $12. If you really want or need to go DIY though, socks are the best thing. The gel and condom packs are okay, but there's a risk of popping and from what I've heard, they don't feel very comfy. But they may work for you. It's all a matter of experimentation and trial-and-error. Good luck to you!

3. JackIsANerd

I have only watched a few videos on it but have you tried pinning the sock so it stays in place? If nothing works maybe give the gel one a try, I don't know sorry. I haven't really learned much about it yet but I hope others have some knowledge! :grin:

4. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    2" is a lot smaller than average actually, so you should probably go for 4-5" depending on height. I've heard of people balling up toilet paper and putting it in a sock, then pinning it in plae

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could do socks or refer to uppercaseCHASE1's video on how to make packers out of condoms and hair gel.

6. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Condom & hairgel packers work if you're desperate, but in general I'd try to avoid them because if it breaks you'll probably get an infection and it'll look really weird if you're in public.

7. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dang. I would love one of those Mr. Limpy things, at such a good price, too... But there's no way in hell I'm asking my mom to buy me a fake dick. :frowning2:

I shall DIY the next chance I get! Thanks, guys!

8. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A friend of mine uses the condom method, but doubles up on the condom. He says the condom has weight it and feels more real he says, good luck. Let us know how it turns out? It could help many others.

9. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you pin a sock in place be careful. I pinned a sock in place and the safety pin came undone and started prodding me. Luckily I was just seeing how it looked and felt in my bedroom and not anywhere else. Otherwise it would have been very awkward!

10. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I made one with a polymer we were using in Engineering. I took some home and made a hollow vaguely phallic shape out of it, and put it inside a sock so I could pin it inside my underwear. It doesn't feel realistic if you touch it but it looks perfect.

#10 Reciprocal, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  11. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been so drained from school lately. I can't do the condom types because I have no way of obtaining condoms, so I'll probably end up doing the sock method when I'm not exhausted from school.

12. Mike64

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Good info shared by people.here. thanks, I have had the same questions about packers. Looking for a good around packer, stand to pee, etc.