1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have you ever been in love with someone straight?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by shotonthechest, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

Right now it wouldn't matter if I did, because I'm a guy. For now at least:slight_smile:

2. DinelodiiGitli

In love with? No, though by moral standard I love everyone.
    I don't believe I have any serious crushes on anyone, squishes yes but crushes...nah.
    Unless we're talking fictional individuals.

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

My heart was STOLEN by a straight 24 year old Canadian backpacker when I was 16. Her cute blue eyes and sexy blonde hair matched with an adorable voice and accent. The feelings I had for this girl were so intense I even remember one time when she left to go somewhere after getting out of bed I held on so tight to the sheets she slept on. I know that's strange but I was head over heels. I had this overwhelming feeling of wanting to wrap her up in my arms and protect her and never let go. Long story short she ended up getting together with a guy who wasn't even attractive and he moved back to Canada with her. I was so heartbroken all I wanted to do was sleep all day and not interact with anyone. I definitely had it bad.

#43 ChloeKiss, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  4. the haunted

I've been in love with a straight male.

5. Treevine

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I had a crush on a straight friend in high school. He was really nice but really straight. Lol
    Same in college, I'd only get a few glimpse of him between classes. We talked here and there but that was it. Soon after I drop-out and didn't keep in touch.

6. Hemlock

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Several times in high school.

7. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had unrequited interest in both sexes over time and I've also been disinterested in guys and girls who were interested in me, so both have happened.

As for the girls, I wasn't their type and, as for the ones who liked me, they weren't my type.

As for the guys, it was almost more checklist like on their behalf when they weren't interested and, if they were interested, they weren't my type in a more general sense. With the checklist thing, I've got several examples of this. I once had dinner with a guy a few years older than me at the time. I was sort of looking for a no strings attached situation at that point in time. He was ok, but nothing spectacular. But, since he was a lawyer, he may have thought he was sort of "special." He sort of looked like a mid-30s, sandy-haired, less intense looking version of Oliver North and was about 5'8". He sat there telling me how he was looking for someone like Dylan McDermott to take home to meet his parents, who he was out to. I would have rather eaten fast food than waste my time eating a nicer dinner and listening to something so ridiculous. We're all entitled, though.

Also, a lot of guys I find worth rubbernecking for are married. Is the rubber necking because they're married and unavailable? No. Handsome and conventional guys often have more choices and so they tend to be married. It's not rocket science. I might stare a nanosecond too long or give off some nervous energy they might pick up on, but I've never been forward toward a married guy in any manner. If a married guy has made an approach in my direction, then I usually have to think about it. For the married guys who are out there on the prowl for side dishes, it's often not their first time doing this. Speaking of a guy just like this, there's one who works at the pharmacy I use and I need to go pick up a couple of scrips.

In love? No.
    Infatuated? Sometimes.
    Lust? More often than love.

8. ok455

Back in 2011 (The hell Year) i had a strong crush on this guy i met him at a party and he worked at my job and we reconnected and became friends and the attraction started. I would flirt with him and he went along with it flirted back and let me touch him and all that jazz. I throught i had something going on here so i told him i liked him and he told me he was straight i should of taken that and stopped crushing on him. To make a long story short my ex best friend and him and i would all hang out and little did i know he was after her. My ex best friend (which she knew i liked him) and him dated Briefly and it made me into a emotional wreck. We all stopped hanging out and he blamed me on them breaking up. He stopped talking to me and we all stopped being friends.

As much as this situation hurt It woke me up big time i stopped crushing on straight guys because the pattern of liking a straight guy and getting hurt wasn't healthy.

#48 ok455, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  9. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My boyfriend is straight as an arrow. :/ It's complicated, but only on my side since he kinda just...ignore is the wrong word, but he doesn't get it or think about it. Of course, I never presented as anything but "female" around him even though I was verbally open about being gq.

So I'm in love with a straight person who loves me back. And I have no idea how this plays out...

10. Silver Springs

Oh, I must disagree! Looking at your signature, I see a man who enjoys poetry. I would recommend reading Swimburnes poem "The Triumph of Time". He can explain it much better than I can.

11. David21201

ha...hell yeah I've liked someone that's straight. She's my really good friend. I told her before she moved that I liked her and she was like. "Dude, I know. I see you cheeking me out. I'm not blind"
    Yeah... we're still good friends.

12. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, my ex-wife. Unfortunately it went stale over the years but that's life.

Happy days :slight_smile:

13. whereamigoing

Incurably so. I've known the guy since i was 8 and when i came out to him he came out and said he thought he was which led to us expirimenting which led to him saying he was straight. whicv hurt quite a bit. we still talk, though infrequently

14. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    no. it won't ever happen either.

i've slept with straight girls, but that's as far as it goes. i know better. i have this awesome personality attribute where i can turn my give a fuck meter off, so if i know a girl is straight but being flirty and cute... i'll immediately cut any kind of romantic tie.

15. Wukie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    True.

16. Hyperbol

Hyperbol Guest

In love? I had some crushes for straight guys and I was love my childhood best friend but it just works in plantonic way. Luckily, no one made me really fell in love with.

17. Rainbows~Exist

Uhhhh yeah. My current crush is straight :/ (Not sure if I love him though...)

18. QueerQueen

Haha I wish I could do that.

No the only girl I've been in love with is a lesbian. There was a straight girl who I had strong feelings for because we clicked so well and could talk for hours, but that is as far as that goes. I did have a crush at one point on my current best friend, but I know she has feelings for me soo. I don't tend to put myself in that position, I like girls who actually like girls and would never let myself fall for a straight girl.. fuck that.

19. Snever2late

I need that :bang:

20. Psaurus918

Of coarse....