1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

straight lesbians

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrinkBudweiser, Nov 26, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes , I know a few like that , I think they just like to blame men for them being denial about their sexuality or they have emotional problems .:dry:

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2014 at 08:44 PM ----------

I don't know when I'm drunk I hit on women , I once spanked a woman's ass at the bar so you never know it was an lgbt bar , she bend over to let me keep smacking her ass so she was pretty happy about it . But who knows but I'm glad to know you will support her .:slight_smile:

#21 stocking, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's actually the kind of reaction that makes people think you are a bit hostile. Blossom is only giving her opinion. =)

Yes, I am sorry there are people who say "I'll date a woman, because men suck" when they are not lesbian/bisexual at all, it must be annoying. But perhaps, next time, you could try a very little bit to be a bit more nice about it. (*hug*)

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I've also known straight girls who would never touch a woman but have had bad experiences with men say 'they wish they were gay because it would be so much easier'. I want to smack them, and I can't imagine how it feels when they actually do fake it.

But as stocking said, they could be questioning or closeted too.

4. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm 100% aware that there are "straight" girls out there who are questioning. there's nothing wrong with with that at all. i'm personally talking about the kind of girls who are completely straight but are angry at some man who broke their heart so they try and bat for the other team. that doesn't make you bisexual or a lesbian.

sometimes i feel like it's done for attention or like i previously mentioned, gay is like a new fad. that's what i can't wrap my mind around.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree with what you say here , I have met a few women that say men suck I wanna try being a lesbian or bisexual . I met a few bisexual women online who thought it would impress me if they acted like they hated men , they were shock to realize I was not a man hater and got along well with men in my childhood . I personally hate the a man broke my hear I'm going to try girls now statement because there are good men out there .

#25 stocking, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  6. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Totally agree, Stocking.

7. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    EXACTLY. that's the point of this thread, just asking if anyone else has ever ran into the same issue. jesus, thank you.

on another note, i know what you mean when everyone thinks that you hate men. people ask me that all the time and i'm just like hell nawwwww i love my boys. i'm just not romantically or sexually attracted to them. hell, i'd rather hang out with guys than girls most of the time. less drama and bullshit.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know even the bi girls asked me that and a few men they were like you hate men is that why your a lesbian and I was like no I'm just not sexually or romantically attracted to men that's all there is to it .
    Girls like that piss me off , it's okay if you wanna experiment but stop blaming it on men , and if your bisexual stop blaming you're sexuality on men that's why men think lesbians hate men because of a few women saying they turn gay because they hate men , I mean it's not the only reason men think lesbians hate them but it's one of them .:dry:

9. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    holy fuck. someone finally understands me. right on, bro, right on. :eusa_clap

10. Snever2late

:roflmao: This whole thread...