1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you ever get sick of being femme?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PositivelyMe, Nov 19, 2014.

1. soulcatcher

You can still be femme even if you get a pixie cut.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am massively attracted to femmes. Don't change a thing!

3. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm (obviously) not femme, but that's what I'm attracted to. I always seem to go for the high maintenance pretty ones. Which sounds like a great time but going to a bar that isn't a gay bar together, isn't always a good time. Normally if guys try to pull some slick shit, I just make it clear that I'm hittin' that tonight. 95% of the time they take the hint or I end up getting mad props. But there's always that 5% with no chill who think they can interfere and it doesn't end well for them.

4. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I consider myself quite femme and I've always preffered femme girls as well. I don't know, butch just doesn't do it for me...

I'm quite girly sometimes and I actually like it. Aside from my short pixie hair, of course.. I regularly wear makeup, I love dresses and skirts (though I don't own many because it's really hard for me to find pieces I like...). I also adore heels. But, sure, ocasionally I'll go for comfort and wear oversized t-shirts or borrow one of my dad's sweaters.

And apparently, after reading some of the posts in this thread, there are quite a few other femmes into femmes - they're just hiding behing a computer screen! ahah

WE SHOULD FORM A SOCIETY!! :grin:D (jk)

5. lilrocket

I'm feminine (and, another one -mostly- attracted to femmes!), and I agree about femme visibility issues. At least if you're well out and know enough people, then that combats it and saves your dating pool.

Otherwise you just need to get Ellen tattoo'd onto your forehead or something.. like, yes I'm femme, but :smilewave helloooo Im a lesbian

#25 lilrocket, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I got told by a straight guy that he believe a butch woman is a lesbian, but not femmes because we're bisexual and just don't know it and butches are not attractive and I just need the right man and if I tried I would like men.:dry:

7. lilrocket

You should totally avoid talking to people like that! I tend to just stop them and leave conversations if they ever get that bad.

8. QueerQueen

I definitely relate, I'm a feminine lesbian however I don't wear make up except for my lips. I dress very feminine, I'm always wearing skinny jeans, boots and a nice normally tight shirt. Sometimes I'll wear dresses, but when I do I feel almost naked like people are staring at me and judging me. There are days where I just want to slip on some sweat pants and a hoodie but normally I'll still decide to go for something more feminine.

I do live in a small city though and my parents know I'm gay as well as all of my friends and even some of their parents. Also my friends have the habit of telling people I'm lesbian even if I don't know the person or haven't met them yet. So I am very out, plus the majority of my friends are bi at least the girls so I don't have too hard of a time finding someone. Still it can get annoying especially when it comes to guys thinking I'm straight. I've had experiences where even after knowing I'm gay they still hit on me. One even right out touched my boob.. -sigh-

#28 QueerQueen, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  9. Lipstick Leuger

Did you tell him that your right man had a vagina? :thumbsup:

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No I wish I did but I said I don't like dick I only like vagina and I also said if I need the right man , maybe he needs the right man too and should try getting a dick up his ass .
    I was really mad Lipstick Leuger what he said hurt and he even called me a slut a week before I told him that .

11. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm tottally against violence, but the moment someone called me a slut, I'd go ninja on them! didn't even care about ruining my lipstick, I'd smack them right in the face.

some people don't deserve the gift of existence...

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I should have but I was just in shock and hurt from the slut comment because he said your only lesbian because your a slut .:tears:

13. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    such an invalid argument. he's just upset he didn't get any... got jealous, the poor bastard. let him be - maybe some real slut will ruin someday :slight_smile:

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's hun , your right about that (*hug*), Chloe's right I keep running into assholes .

15. Lipstick Leuger

I'm sorry that happened to you. (((HUGS))) People like this are very very insecure and can't figure out why the 'almighty dick' is not magical for us women loving women.

I get crap sometimes when I am with my wife, because she is obviously Butch. I am obviously Femme, and look like what a straight girl would. Guys have checked out my legs, hit on me and give my wife dirty looks because she is 'trying to be a man'. I have heard them say such things. We have had men refuse to move out of the way so we can get by them to our seats at a movie, and make comments on her choice of clothes such as her shorts. I have hear also straight women question why I am with a woman if I want a man and so forth. People are asses.

Don't let assholes hurt you like that. He tried to shame your sexuality, and make you feel like less of a woman when he probably can't figure out what end of his dick to use. Any guy who calls a woman a 'slut' is still a little boy, and not a real man anyhow.

16. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks Lipstick Leguer (*hug*) I hate men like this so much . :tantrum:
    and your right they are little boys and not men .
    And people treating you and your wife that way is shitty , butch women don't want to be men their just masculine women people are so dumb it's sad .

#36 stocking, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  17. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I like not fitting the stereotype.

18. whereamigoing

I'm a guy so it may be different for me but i am a bit of a cub and everyone expects mr to be all femme and sometimes i can get a bit stereotypey but thats just in jest. I'm really just a regular guy. i hate the term femme. I'm not a girl dont expect me to act like one just because i like the same sex.

19. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i think that it's crazy that a strong majority (well, i guess it seems like ALL of you) are attracted to feminine lesbians. around here, you never see 2 fems together. it's always stud and fem. or at least stem and fem.

20. PositivelyMe

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm femme and also attracted to other femmes. It's an issue.