1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does my boyfriend have Peyronie's Disease? (a bit graphic)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jinkies, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So a couple days ago when my boyfriend and I were in London, my boyfriend and I decided to have sex. Okay, sounds pretty simple... Except it wasn't a usual case, as we both quickly found out.

The first thing I noticed was that when he got completely hard, his penis was oddly bent. I didn't think much of it, and I didn't think it was going to be much of a problem. He put the condom on (which was already lubricated), I bent down and opened up for him, and then he tried to get in. There were 2 problems with almost every single attempt:

1. He was either too high or too low, only hitting the outer wall of my butt.
    2. The condom kept slipping off.

He went through about 5 condoms and we tried missionary as well before finally giving up. He was wondering whether or not the shape of his penis was the main concern, while I thought the lube on the condoms (and the condoms themselves) were the main problem. So knowing we were both virgins and had never gotten STDs, we decided to try without condoms the next night. The next morning, I read up a bit on how to prepare better on bottoming. The only difference made after research was that I found that pushing so as to stretch out a bit more would have been a better idea than before, where I didn't.

We were slightly more successful then, as he got in briefly during doggy-style and we had something going our 4th try cowgirl style. About a couple minutes into it, I decided to try and settle a bit better on him, and that's when I ended up pushing him out. We tried once more, and then gave up. I had also noticed something else: He's circumcised, so his penis almost looks like an odd "s" shape.. So I have a few questions regarding this, since there's a possibility we're going to try again in November when we see each other again:

1. Is it possible to bottom with someone with Peyronie's disease, or at least a curved penis?
    2. If so, how? What are the best positions, and what should he keep in mind?
    3. Is there something else or extra I should keep in mind?
    4. If he does have Peyronie's disease, is there a treatment for it, considering there's a good chance he'd go for it?
    5. If he doesn't have Peyronie's disease, what are the things we can do about it?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Shouldn't you take this to a doctor or something...

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  4. LinkLarkin

There are treatments for it, although I'm not an expert unfortunately. I think medication is the preferred treatment, with surgery being a last resort. But he does need to see a doctor about this. If it is Peyronie's disease, it's much more likely to get worse than better if left untreated.

5. KaraBulut

No penis is perfectly straight. As long as the penis does the job, so to speak, a bend or moderate curvature is not something that requires treatment. However, since it sounds like you and your boyfriend had a lot of issues having sex because of the curvature, your boyfriend would need to see a doctor for an exam.

In most cases, Peyronie's results from an area of scar tissue in the shaft of the penis. A physical exam and some tests can determine exactly what is going on and what the next steps are.

6. Incognito10

Another consideration:

From your post you said you both were virgins and, so obviously, this would be you're first having sex together--could it have been more of a problem with being nervous and not relaxed, with both of you? We're you relaxed? Maybe foreplay and perhaps him fingering you a bit would help you as the receiving partner. Also, if he was nervous, coupled with a relatively large curve, do you know if he was completely erect (necessary for satisfactory insertion)?

When my partner and I had sex for the first time 4 years ago now, it was wonderful, but also difficult at the same time because we both were nervous, naturally. I was not 100% erect due to being nervous and he was not 100% relaxed in order to receive me, so it took several attempts before it worked and once it did (after foreplay and relaxation), it ended beautifully.

Best to you. :slight_smile: