1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My English teacher is Gay! :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MusicIsLife, Jan 26, 2010.

1. My 6th grade maths teacher was gay, supposedly. He never talks to his students about it and we never talk to him about it, but most of the students know. Honestly, I didn't treat him any differently because I didn't figure out he was gay until the next year, when I was no longer in his class. But my 6th grade year was when everyone was pickin on me for having two moms, and he was really supportive.

One of my art teachers now is a little feminine and would make an awesome gay, but he's married and has a baby so in all likelihood he's straight.

2. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I'm a gay teacher. But I'm not out and don't see myself coming out either to my colleagues or pupils. But one of my students saw me with my boyfriend at the shops and in class asked if he was my boyfriend... which was quite funny actually.

As for the slip of the word 'partner' many of my colleagues use it and it doesn't mean that their partner is of the same sex.

3. It's actually funny because my principal in my last school is a lesbian. I heard she was sleeping with the vice principal. She was a real bitch and I'm glad I got expelled from her piece of shit school. You'd think that with an LGBT principal, it would be a more accepting and diverse environment, but it's the exact opposite.

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My year 11 English teacher is gay. He was one of my favourite ever teachers, and we're still in contact. He was one of the first adults I came out to and he was really, really helpful, I'm so glad I was assigned to his class and got to know him.

5. Holmes

I think one of my lecturers for my history degree is gay. He comes out drinking with us a lot, buys people drinks. He will talk about girls, and he has been with girls on the occasional one-night stands. But he's 35 and has always been single. I heard him saying to a friend of mine, "If I were your girlfriend..." and once I was with him and he said to some people, "[Holmes] has a friend Joe, he's really cute, sorry I mean cool". Now, I wouldn't call Joe cool. He has a good fashion sense, and even though he's straight, he is the sort of boy a mid thirties gay man might think was cute. A lot of people would presume he's straight, because he talks about girls, but a fair number of people do think he's probably gay. On my graduation night, I did have a thought that night that it would be fun if something happened there, that would be a fun story to tell.

6. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

nope, never had a gay teacher; although somewhere acting pretty gay.. like hands in air and all lol. u are one lucky girl :slight_smile:

7. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My 10th grade English teacher was... though I didn't realize that until afterward.

8. xCrazyInsanity

principal sends my gaydar off, but I don't think she'll admit it in this school district.

other than gym teachers (... at least the one I have this year isn't so far in the closet that she's a bitch to anyone not 100% straight), I don't think i've had a *teacher* who was obviously or openly gay.

9. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

One of my teachers tripped my gaydar so much, that I think they broke it xD .

10. grapevine fires

At my previous high school, the head of the art department was a lesbian… she was so nice, and supportive. :slight_smile:

11. Miss Bubbles

I have had two lesbian teachers in my life both were gym teachers and they wee both dating eachother. One of my freinds has had a lesbian english teacher but I havent yet. I dont think they had any influence to how I performed in class.

12. Possibly Maybe

Unfortunately I have a similar story.
    In University we had a Professor that although never said he was gay, he was. He had a hatred for women like I never saw before, not even from macho shitheads. He would ignore 97% of the class, which was made of girls, and only pose questions to the three boys present. He also had the awful habit of touching the boys when there was no need for it.
    He was a very intelligent, but an arse as a person.
    I saw him late at night one day by hazard, and he was holding hands/hugging a guy and going to the gay district.