1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay siblings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Holmes, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Ander Blue

Copenhagen, Denmark (normally Troy, New York)
    My mom's adopted brother is gay, then in her biological family, we have one gay and one lesbian cousin. My dad has a gay cousin too. However, this is in a very very large family

2. elitechris

i think my brother is...
    he's 11 so he's just discovering his sexuality
    my mom kinda caught him in a "show me yours" session and he does have stories on how he likes some girls so i'm guessing bisexual?

3. Ben

Ben

I have a gay/bi brother. I thought he might just be really feminine and straight but he's just mostly in the closet.
    He takes all the gay attention off me though because he's ten times more flaming (even though I'm really obvious). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Mickey

My mom's cousin and her daughter are both lesbian and another cousin is ,as well.
    I was the first to come out,though. My Grandmother's uncle was "single" and lived with the same "room-mate" for years. Obviously he was gay but in those days you never talked about it.

5. Daniel

My older sister loves making out with girls.

But then again, she's kinda just a bit of a slutty Catholic girl. I love that woman!

6. Sicsemper79

Just me... Brother is straight as an arrow (actually I am happy about that... let him have a son). My mom has a sister who is a maybe, but you never know. I have one other female cousin who is a maybe. I am the only gay guy though.

7. kettleoffish

My half-sister who lives in Los Angeles and I hardly ever get to see is a lesbian. My brother and my other half-sister are both straight though, and I don't know about my other half-brother because I've never met him, or know anything about him other than his name.

8. Zume

Funny enough I have two sisters..oldest sister is straight, other sister is Bi, I'm gay..I wonder what would have happened if my parents kept going... :lol:

9. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah I KNOW my twin is gay and possibly my 2nd eldest bro, what I don't like is my big bro is straight but hes can't get a gf...

10. KittyBoy

I'm the only gay one in the family, or the only one that I know that is. My family would kill me if they knew, but I think that my mother and ex-brother have a suspicion.

Anyway, I had a suspicion that my little cousin, who is 13 now, was gay as he always cares about his clothing and what he looks like,only really ever played with our female cousins and myself. Plus he acts like a total drama queen. Totally flaming. However he might be trying to convince my cousin, his mother, that he isn't gay by getting a girlfriend.

Either he is pretending to not be gay or maybe he is bi or maybe I was totally wrong...

11. grapevine fires

As far as I know, my sister is straight.
    It's just kind of funny, because she looks really butch, and acts like she could possibly be gay, I'm the one who is.

12. littledinosaurs

My cousin is bi-curious. I don't really know if he's figured out if he was just experimenting or if he actually likes guys.

13. xander391

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i wish i had gay family members! lol i read somewhere that the chances of men being gay increase with the number of older brothers. so i only i had like a 1/4 chance of being straight lol. thank god my family sucks at math! :slight_smile:

14. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I don't have a sibling who's gay, but there're a few people in my family who are. My mom is bi and I have an aunt who's a lesbian.

Also, I'm almost positive my cousin is bi. She has a boyfriend, but she wears rainbow stuff all the time and her appearance practically screams "queer." I've never asked her about it, but I'd be honestly surprised to find out she's totally straight.

15. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    Nope my eldest brother and the twins are as straight as anything although my sister did say she was curious to makeout with a girl but just makeout

16. 507bro

I think i'm the only one gay in my family, i had a cousin who might be gay, but he passed away so i will never get to ask him. :frowning2: I have another cousin I think is gay or bi but won't admit it, he acts weird but idk he as a GF. :shrug:

17. kramer362

I have an absolutely humongous family (only 1 sister, but 20 cousins and 17 aunts and uncles plus their husbands or wives) and as far as I know no one else is gay. Kinda sucks

18. bailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i'm pretty sure my younger sister is a lesbian, and my uncle is gay.. but i'm not entire certain

19. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Both my siblings are straight. However, they both have quite a few "gay characteristics". My brother is very neat, and loves nice clothes. My sister is very masculine - she works in construction, drives a truck, and plays professional football. I do know my sister "experimented" in college, and "enjoyed it quite a bit", but came to the conclusion that she was (mostly) straight.

Lex

20. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I have a great-uncle who is gay, and a great-great-aunt who was gay.