1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heterophobia???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GlindaRose, May 8, 2008.

1. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just had a thought. I wonder if there are any gay people out there who are the complete opposite of homophobes. As in, gay people who make it their life ambition to turn the whole world gay and oppose heterosexuality?! I mean, we always go to extremes when talking about how much gay people get downgraded by straight people and stuff, but what if there's like, a group of gay people who are exactly the opposite and hate straight people in the same way???

2. Adrian

Adrian Guest

I'm pretty sure I've heard that militant gay people like that exist, although I couldn't point you to any specific organizations or anything. Also, there are some derogatory words that gay people have made up to describe straight people, aren't there?

3. Trumpetplyer23

I believe there is a thing such as heterophobia. As if there are any extremist groups or anything, I have no idea.

Hopefully not though, no one should hate anyone for their sexual preferences.

4. Brandford

same

5. Leigh

Leigh Guest

on a more practical note - what do such heterophobes propose for reproduction?

6. Adrian

Adrian Guest

Maybe they intend to use the gay baby machines I read about in the paper a few years ago.

7. David

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol heterophobia would be completely ridiculous - You'd hate your parents, quite a bit of your family, the majority of people, and so on. You couldn't go out to buy stuff - the clerks are probably straight. You'd have trouble socializing because you can't get past your absolute hatred of straight people. To be homphobic is easier because we are a clear minority and in many places its legal to be discriminatory against gay and bisexual people. As for any groups, I don't think there are any that are large enough to be recognized - there is no gay Westboro Baptist Church, essentially.

8. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Artificial breeding. Everybody should be made gay and trained to make babies using their home laboratory. :sunglasses:

:grin:

9. pirateninja

I think I posted my "final solution" in the chatroom a while ago:

Ahem...

"Breeders are dangerous, they oppose our way of life, they are a danger of overpopulating our planet. What must we do?

We must destroy the breeders, the baby-makers. They keep filling up our orphanages and they make fun of our marches. We must show them that this will not be tolerated.

Intolerance will not be tolerated.

So we get rid of the breeders, and let the bisexuals do the reproducing, because they are half gay, so it doesn't matter. But they have to prove their gay side first. Based on a series of tests, we can establish whether someone is really bi, or whether they are breeders trying to live.

As well as bisexuals breeding, if a gay guy and a lesbian have a mutual agreement then they may also breed. But this must be carefully moderated, to make sure that they are a gay guy and a lesbian with a mutual agreement, and not just some breeders trying to live. These will be tested like the bisexuals.

Plus, all the gay children must be adopted by the remaining gays. And we will rewrite the bible and any other holy book to make gayness good and breederism bad."

And just for anyone interested, I DO NOT beleive this is the way to go. I love my breeder parents and breeder friends wayyyyy too much. :grin:

10. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I'm part of the group that believe everyone's born bi (or it's me being optimistic about a guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

But it's really mean to try and make people gay. It's just something I can't put myself into doing

11. Steam Giant

I've actually run into a couple of heterophobes who...erm...may just happen to be members of a certain online LGBT community :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: though to be honest, I can't recall their names.

I think generally, it's nothing serious, not like "the world must be gay," just people being sickened by seeing members of the opposite sex together. I know I could fill volumes with how ridiculously straight today's media is :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: which, at times, really gets on my nerves. Though overall, I personally think any kind of show of affection is beautiful.

12. Micah

I was saw graffitti that said:

I bash straight people at random

>.>

13. otc877

otc877 Guest

Brilliant satire.

Well written, nicely done.

14. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LOL

I loved the 'Intolerance will not be tolerared' bit!! :grin:

15. JSG

JSG Guest

I'm with Pirateninja :grin:
    One of my gay friends is kinda heterophobic, but that's because he spends way too much time with his gay friends and the only straight people he meets are douches.
    I'm a pretend heterophobe, I love making fun of my breeder friends and it makes them laugh too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^Same...like, when it was me, 2 bi girls and a straight girl, we always called her 'The straight girl' completely as a joke and she joked along with us. She was like, 'Yeah I know I'm boring' lol, but there wasn't any sort of phobia in it, just a bit of a laugh.

17. Trumpetplyer23

Bravo, that was amazing! :eusa_clap

18. pirateninja

This is why I love Encyclopedia Dramatica:

Oh my god, I have just found the funniest thing ever. :grin:

http://www.salvomag.com/new/articles/salvo2/2bluett.php

Scroll down to the "Are you a breeder?" section. :roflmao:

19. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I know very few straight people who aren't douches. Sometimes I feel kind of heterophobic - for example, 99% of the time I'm not interested in making straight male friends, because they never understand me, they usually can't talk about anything but sports and boobs, etc.

I find gay people much more interesting.

20. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh LOL Holly!!! That was hilarious!!!