1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help about coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Udnzebra77033, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Udnzebra77033

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am not involved with any hate groups as if yet and don't consider myself to typically be a prejudice person, but would request some help on finding some groups that truely do hate LGBT due to the fact I might be able to redirect a lot of their attention with the reason I am here asking for advice.

I am being painted into a corner with my healthcare providers to only discuss prescription treatment options, though over the counter seems to work best for me. Since it appears developing a sudden case of gender identity disorder and going into a bullshit transition just to play politics with my doctors, who aren't happy with what is easy for me, I thought I would ask how to get in contact with a couple of LGBT hate groups who believe doctors have a chance to "cure" homosexuality are actually likely causing more transitioning than "curing"

I would appreciate some help here. My main priority is my health, but at the same time hope I can turn my issue of healthcare politics into some doubts about reasons to hate you guys.

2. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I recommend seeking therapy. Even if there are hate groups, then I'm sure they will cause you more harm, than good.

3. BiGemini87

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Are you talking about how, in some cases, there are extreme groups that will assume everyone not conforming to gender stereotypes should transition, i.e. propagating homophobia within the LGBT community? (I've come across such rhetoric myself, so I know it's not outside the realm of possibility).

Or are you asking something else? It's not clear from your post.

Whatever the case, you are in no way under any obligation to undergo any medical procedure you aren't comfortable with.