1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hairy guys?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by splattered, Aug 26, 2010.

1. splattered

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've always been hairy. Cute but very hairy. Is that a big turn off? All I see is hot guys with smooth bodies and thats what I'm into but I'm not that kind of guy at all even without hair I don't look good with a shirt off. I wish I had no body hair but oh well..So give me your thoughts on what you like...is laser romoval my only option? I've waxed but it takes for ever it doesn't last, ect. Any other permanent solution other than laser?

#1 splattered, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  2. george678

I don't know about the removal, but I personally don't see it as a turn off. Just be comfortable with your body and I'm sure you will find somebody.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are lots of people who like hairy guys. Don't go worrying about shaving all your hair or even worse, doing laser hair removal. Some find it sexy, some find it manly/hot... and there will be some that won't, but it shouldn't be hard at your age to find somene who wants a nice manly hairy guy :slight_smile:

4. Eleanor Rigby

Hairy guys are not a big turn off at all.
    That's like everything, some people may prefer less hairy guys, and some people likes hairy guy.
    I personnaly like hairy guys, and my husband definitly falls in that category, wich suits me completly :slight_smile:
    So, except if YOU have a problem with the fact you are hairy (in wich case, feel free to do whatever you want to feel better in your own skin) I suggest you to do nothing at all and just to be happy with your hairy self :slight_smile:

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My father was half-Wookiee, and I take after him. I've got tons of hair pretty much everywhere, even the tops of my toes. The only part I work on "manscaping" is right below my throat, because it think it looks a bit weird to have this tuft of hair trying to force its way out of my T-shirt. Other than that, I let it grow wild. And nobody seems to have ever had any issue with it. The guys I've gone to bed with have always enjoyed running their hands through it, in fact. :slight_smile:

The last decade or so, hairless bodies have more or less been in vogue. But jump back thirty years, and it seemed every cheesecake photo of guys featured really hairy guys. Heck, even the Village People - the rather self-parodying band of all things gay'n'manly in the 70s - proudly boasted "dig the hair on my chest!" in "Macho Man". And it seems like the pendulum is swinging back that way. Yeah, you're still more likely to see smooth-chested guys, but I'm seeing an uptick in guys who "let it run free". And more power to them. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. NoLeafClover

I'm hairy too. There are areas I like to keep trimmed, but not completely smooth.

And I prefer hairy men =)

7. titaniumCloset

There are men out there that like every different kinds of guy. All the way from the feminine, hairless fashion twink to the masculine, hairy, bear construction worker...and everything in between. There will always be someone out there who thinks you're HOT.

8. Just Adam

i got a bit of hair but im not harry and the hendersons hairy...

but i dont think it matters, i think like a guy should like you before he ever sees whats downstairs the same he should like you before you rip off your clothes and show him your a wampa... if he deserves you and cares for you he wont care if you got hair...like El says its about how you feel about it...if you want to get rid of it...hair removal creams are easy quick and last for a month or so depending i would think on normal growth rate...but can smell pretty bad.

9. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

hell no it's the farthest thing from a turn off.

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't say hair is a turn off, but it is nice to keep things trimmed down there, no one wants a mouth full of pubs.

But, I'm the same way, I'm a really hairy guy and I don't my hair, but I do know some guys that are into it, it all a matter of what you like.

11. Just Adam

hahas..my mate was once chatting up a girl online and i dunno how but they got to same topic on hair..and i remember saying to him at the time well as long as you dont gag as the last thing you want in bed is to be coughing up a hair ball.

so i think your right where it shouldn't matter there are always practicality issues where some ground maintenance is recommended. .

12. Cynic

In Loving Memory Regular Member

[​IMG]

13. fulofbul

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    its not a turn off for me lol. I like a bit of hair on my man... not into smooth guys

14. x2x2x2x2y2

I like hair too. Smooth is nice to look at once in awhile, but overall hair is way hotter.

15. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Doesn't really make a difference either way.

16. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

lol what does that mean? I'd hope it means something good. Bu once again, hairy guys are hot as hell. Don't worry about it, seriously lol.

17. VampConspiracy

Essentially, it's an obnoxious way of saying...
    THIS!!!
    (cue chorus singing the word "this")

...which is a very good thing. But swerving back to the topic, hairy guys are absolutely positively NOT a turn-off for me. Not even close. I actually find it hot.