1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could this be rape?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dancingqueen79, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shido

Dancing--yes, it's rape. Yes, something needs to be done. If you want to talk about it in either an emotional, mental or legal capacity, please send me a message. Been there, done that, so to speak. I'll help any way I can. I can provide you with limitless resources on all fronts.

2. Penguin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's horrible. Importantly, even if you had consented, this would qualify as statutory rape because you are younger than the age of consent in any state.

3. Penguin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, I just posted but I'm a little confused. If you took him to court and he was already found guilty of sexual assault some time in the last two months, how come you're wondering if you were raped, and don't your parents already know (you said you were afraid to tell your parents)? Thanks in advance for explaining.

#23 Penguin, Jun 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  4. lovekh2

lovekh2 Guest

Dude, that really really blows. I'm so sorry to hear about that. But the fact that you aren't suicidal or anything and you're kinda getting over it is really inspiring to hear. I'm glad you have someone who promises to stay with you through all of this and to protect you, so you shouldn't be so worried =]. But I hope that :***:hole gets what he deserves because no one deserves that EVER. It's really a sad thing to happen to anyone and you saying something stopped so many other people from feeling what you felt, so consider yourself a bit of a hero for that :slight_smile:

5. Grantious

Holy $%$, Thats way serious! no doubt thats rape... I can't believe that happened too you, I hope he dose get time!
    yea i'd be protective of ya if i was ur bf 2 lol

6. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wait, if you reported it to the police and are over it and he was arrested why are you wondering if its rape and posting a thread about since your ok and why ask if its rape since you clearly know it is?

7. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fair point. This does seem to be causing quite some confusion amongst numerous people.

Hopefully it can be explained though.

8. wherewulfe

this was rape, sue the sick fuck, tell someone NOW

9. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, he apparently has already brought him to court two months ago!!! As Behling pointed out, why is he wondering as to whether he was raped two months after he filed charges. When you file charges against someone, you know it was rape!

And led me add another thing. When he states that my boyfriend "tried to comfort me but I'm afraid of him touching me after the incident," why is that within a day or so, other postings pop up, where it becomes obvious that he has absolutely no problem with his boyfriend touching him. Confusing? You bet it is!

Hopefully he can explain that.

#29 Mirko, Jun 29, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.